Question about activation of the account - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Question about activation of the account

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48

Question about activation of the account

i want to ask that if the documents requires for activation of the account should be in english or any other language

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 2
    My Account is Verified But Robo Forex Give Not Me 15$ No Deposit bonus..why?I upload My National Id Card And My Gas Bill.But I don't Know Why Robo not give me bonus..

Not allowed!

RoboForex Support Support manager's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by akmalhossain View Post
    My Account is Verified But Robo Forex Give Not Me 15$ No Deposit bonus..why?I upload My National Id Card And My Gas Bill.But I don't Know Why Robo not give me bonus..
    Please, write a ticket to our live support. https://my.roboforex.com/en/help/add-a-ticket/1/ This way we can proceed the given information (when you have passed verification, whether a letter with the code was sent or not, etc).

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    Hello All My Friends Robo Forex is a Best Broker.Its Verification Very Simply..You Just Create Account and upload Your Id Card Or Passport And Bank St etc..

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    yes, verification method is easy and proses is too effective to trader.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    [lang=ar]Hello, I also want to know that I hope that the honorable members to help us in this, where I am a beginner and want to learn a lot[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    i want to ask that if the documents requires for activation of the account should be in english or any other language
    it is vwey easy process..just open like g mail account

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    you have to use only english

- - - Updated - - -

what is thread?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    you can use any document for identity like pan card, visa, driver licence, etc and in address area you can put your bank statement or any other address proof document and if you are not getting much better idea then please check with live chat service robo forex have very good friendly live chat environment.

- - - Updated - - -

If you withdraw funds in the same payment system which you used for the deposit - verification is not required.
    If the Company does NOT have any suspicion that the funds obtained illegally - verification is not required

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    ones verification process is very expected whether anyone wan't to make withdraw by the broker accounts otherwise they not provide anyone any withdraw i think You will fill your current Bank report for address confirmation ALONG WITH and identification CREDIT CARD as well as pan CREDIT CARD as well as which you can use passport we think hope It will help you thanks

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Hello All My Friends Robo Forex is a Best Broker.Its Verification Very Simply..You Just Create Account and upload Your Id Card Or Passport And Bank St etc..

- - - Updated - - -

The documents requires for activation of the account should be in English.

- - - Updated - - -

verification method is easy and proses is too effective and anyone can understand easily.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    [lang=ar]i uploaded my documents in arabic but you can translate it to english easily
    good luck[/lang]

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast