Given: 19

To be successful in the Forex Market

In order to be successful shortly you have to:
    - have a private plan of your own creation meets your own needs
    -have a very high over self control
    high level of the money management
    - be so fair with your self
    - apply all the principles of your own plan
    -treat with your emotions fairly , related to greed ,fear , and self confident
    -hope to be so short ,and so useful
    thanks

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Well in order to get success in forex trading we should have some planing before starting trading because a good planing can convert our trading into a profitable trade. A good strategy is also required to make a trade profitable . Demo account practice is also needed to get some experience at market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 59
    Quote Originally Posted by ateebahmad View Post
    Well in order to get success in forex trading we should have some planing before starting trading because a good planing can convert our trading into a profitable trade. A good strategy is also required to make a trade profitable . Demo account practice is also needed to get some experience at market.

I do agree with all you say . and I want to add that we also must have the self confident and the self evaluation . by which we put oyr hand son the facts which make the successful traders as well . for I knew that the more you control your self the more you will be successful in the trading

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    Good idea over there, I believe that al can make success if they do things in the right manner. It is not all traders that have what they want in the market, but if they could use the winning approach of the lower risk trader, trades well and management the trading account with good plans, it might be the way out to their success.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    Good idea over there, I believe that al can make success if they do things in the right manner. It is not all traders that have what they want in the market, but if they could use the winning approach of the lower risk trader, trades well and management the trading account with good plans, it might be the way out to their success.
    thanks a lot for adding a comment post to my thread and I want to say that success in the Forex market needs of us to collect all what we have of power in order to fight this mighty market . we need to know about fundamentals . as well as technical . we also make a high emphasize on the money management and the risk management

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Thanks hosny this is a very good advice you explained very well about all these things within few lines but many trader's try to take a long time to learn about these things. I am sure many trader's are doing trading since 2,3 year's in forex but they still don't know the meaning of forex trading discipline. They not know the value of patience too

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    forex learner thanks for posting on my thread and hope to make the benefit for all of the members in this forum . the Forex trading is not an easy work . it needs of us to be united together . any person who can help other should not be late but he have to share what he know for the others in order to exchange the skills

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 2
    i think in order to be successful trader in forex market we have to do the following things:
    1. we have to practice demo until get success more than 80%.
    2. we have to learn enough about the technical and fundamental analysis.
    3. we have to use low lot in our trades.
    4. we have to give up our greed and emotion.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Yeah there are many things that we have to follow in our trading. I think you are saying right hosny our trading plan, money management, self control, Good caring trading within controlling emotion and greed can help us to make consistent profit in forex. These small rules can change our life in this business and we can become rich in our life

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    There are essential part of our trading. Its very important to utilize all these things properly many people try to concentrate on strict stop loss and a good trading strategy but they forget to follow a good risk management and proper money management it can affect our trading badly so the right will be to focus on all these things

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 161 123451151101 ... LastLast