Why people join in forex?
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Why people join in forex?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Why people join in forex?

i think forex is a big opportunity for making money in home.it gives us unlimited money making way.when we can make unlimited money.when we can lead a good life.i think that's why many people join in forex....

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by banna71 View Post
    i think forex is a big opportunity for making money in home.it gives us unlimited money making way.when we can make unlimited money.when we can lead a good life.i think that's why many people join in forex....
    yeah,you are right,many people join trading due to enormous money one can make from the business but we should be prepared for the difficult we might face in the early stage,Forex is not easy but when one is knowledgeable enough about the market profit will surely round in,it important we understand the basic

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    Because this is very good business and everyone can join to forex without any degree. and this is one of the best business peoples can earn big amount in the small time. and this is freedom business because no any boss, no time limits, no earning limits therefore peoples are joining...

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Well as we know that forex is becoming very popular day by day and people like to invest their money here because in this business we can earn unlimited money within very short time period in other job or business you can't earn money fast so forex is best for every person in the world its top business in the world

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Forex is the biggest and the greatest foreign exchange market in the world. Forex is very profitable and very useful for all. Forex can give us an unlimited profit earning opportunity. Forex can make us as a successful man in our life. Forex can prove our all dream which we want. Forex can help us to make our career as perfectly. So many people are joining in Forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by banna71 View Post
    Whatever the reason for joining in forex for the people, but I joined here with a view to earn some money to manage my family and my daily livelihoods. Forex is such a trading place where it is very possible to earn the expected profit if necessary skill and knowledge are achieved. Accordingly I am doing it and practicing with demo trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    I joined because forex forex trading is very interesting to learn and also to find the money to meet the needs of everyday life. I think the vast forex trading which include stocks, gold, oil, silver, currency, binary trading, CFD, and probably will still thrive again in the future.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 8
    Now a days forex is one of the best online business in this world.Every educated person like this business.By forex trading we can make our own future.By forex trading we can earn a lot of money from forex market.AS a international business every person like forex trading..personally i love and like forex trading from my heart....

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    people join forex only to get some money in an easy way. because it is a kind of business where we can earn from homes,offices and even from our cell phones. which did not need much physical work. forex is the best online profitable business all over the world. forex is very helpful to improve some ones life. and it is more helpfull for unemployed people.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    A lot of people have money problems this day and forex its the best opportunity who wants to make money and with even low capital you can make huge profits.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast