Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 0

Smile Simple Trade by the Candlestick

To the point...

How to trade by the Candlestick

* The Rule :

1. If the candle chart before as Bullish Continuation , so the next candle will become Candle Bullish.

2. If the candle chart before as Bearish Continuation , so the next candle will become Candle Bearish.

3. If the candle chart before as Bullish Reversal, so the next candle will become Candle Bearish

4. If the candle chart before as Bearish Reversal, so the next candle will become Candle Bullish.

* Another hand, we can also trade by using some of formation candle

1. Hammer (for Reversal)

2. Hang Man (for Reversal)

3. Engulfing Bearish and Bullish

4. Dark Cloud Cover

5. Piercing

6. Evening Star and Morning Star

7. Shooting Star

8. Inverted Hammer

9. Harami

10 Marubozu

11. High Wave and Spinning Top

12. Three black Crows

13. Three White Soldiers

14. Tweezers

15. Doji.

if we can know well about Candlestick, we know where the market will go....

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 5
    There are so many of these candlesticks here and i believe that it is going to take a long time before any trader can understand all these. Almost every one of them is very important but i do not think that we can put all these our memory.I believe that there are some of them that can be very useful that the others and those are the ones we should concentrate on to trade the market and we can discover this through demo trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 68
    We all do have what it takes to become profitable, I like the use of the candlestick pattern when trading the market. But then again, we should know that the candlestick has got so many patterns and different means of trading, therefore the trader should just make sure that they have built the best of trading strategy. There are quite a lot of things to be learned, the candlestick has got different patterns and what works for a trader is depending on what they have learned and been used to.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    The candlestick tends to give to us good trading signals that we can rely on, what matters the most is that we should be the kind of trader who has learned deeply about the business, candlestick could be simple but know that just a little mistakes and you could be banking some losses, mostly when you are the type who like making use of lower time frame.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Candles sticks are still effective market study tools, but since many traders use it, it has not become simple but has become a bit complex to use. Because if we have little knowledge about the candles and its patterns then we cannot do that good analysis, that is needed to earn in Forex. Here different candle patterns are given, but what I feel is we have to learn them in detail in order to use them effectively.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 96
    Well, the candlestick are so many, there is no simple one actually, but with the knowledge of knowing how to make use of the support and resistance trading method, I am sure that the trader should be able to have good profitable trading results, so far so good. Candlestick patterns takes a whole lot of time to learn, because they all might be a good source of signals but they don't work the same way.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    candlesticks can make trading more effective and more profitable for the trader always if he knows how to trade with it properly, the trader should know how to trade with candlesticks in up and down and so he will be able to get good results and make good profits always and will get good results all time and will enjoy trading and making of money.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Candle stick trading is one of the best tool that a trader can make use of when trading. using the candle stick pattern when trading is simple. Such strategy I make use of. But I have just few of the pattern working for me because that has been what I have been able to focus on. I also supports it with the use of bollinger band to have a good meaningful signal to trade on.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    Its really important for us to understand this market and its signals because when this market is move then its show us the market trend and if we are follow that trend then its really easy for traders to get the high earningi from this market. We are must need to follow the candlestick patterns if we are know them how to use the candlestick in our trading to find the trend and then earn profit with it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by letsdo View Post
    Its really important for us to understand this market and its signals because when this market is move then its show us the market trend and if we are follow that trend then its really easy for traders to get the high earningi from this market. We are must need to follow the candlestick patterns if we are know them how to use the candlestick in our trading to find the trend and then earn profit with it.
    Many patterns are required to build a strong beginning for market to start the trend. before that happens, there are several information we can use to increase our understanding with this strategy. we must be a flexible trader by looking for possible patterns from multiple time frames because candlestick usually has better accuracy with the highest one until we sees market shows indecision at high time frame.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 19
    From my opinion, candlestick is the greatest strategy because we can see the actual price movement and the price action. Candlestick pattern will never lagging and repaint. then it will produce more accurate signal than other indicators. After mastered candlestick pattern then you are near with the success.

Not allowed!

Page 209 of 211 FirstFirst ... 109159199205206207208209210211 LastLast