Simple Trade by the Candlestick - Page 127
Page 127 of 141 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1405

Thread: Simple Trade by the Candlestick

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 0

Smile Simple Trade by the Candlestick

To the point...

How to trade by the Candlestick

* The Rule :

1. If the candle chart before as Bullish Continuation , so the next candle will become Candle Bullish.

2. If the candle chart before as Bearish Continuation , so the next candle will become Candle Bearish.

3. If the candle chart before as Bullish Reversal, so the next candle will become Candle Bearish

4. If the candle chart before as Bearish Reversal, so the next candle will become Candle Bullish.

* Another hand, we can also trade by using some of formation candle

1. Hammer (for Reversal)

2. Hang Man (for Reversal)

3. Engulfing Bearish and Bullish

4. Dark Cloud Cover

5. Piercing

6. Evening Star and Morning Star

7. Shooting Star

8. Inverted Hammer

9. Harami

10 Marubozu

11. High Wave and Spinning Top

12. Three black Crows

13. Three White Soldiers

14. Tweezers

15. Doji.

if we can know well about Candlestick, we know where the market will go....

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 57
    Given: 92
    If you want to trade and then become profitable, just make sure to understand the candlestick pattern and movement of the market. Because that is how a trader be able to make good amount of money from the market. I have learned the trading candle stick and I have gotten to understand it is the king of all trading strategy in the market.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 1
    These all patterns are tell us about the market trend and if we are follow these patterns then within very short time frame we will make good profit on this market. I like to trade with candlestick patterns and I know that these patterns use is help me to earn good profit every day from this market with very low or small risk in my trades.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 131
    Given: 170
    Quote Originally Posted by biru View Post
    These all patterns are tell us about the market trend and if we are follow these patterns then within very short time frame we will make good profit on this market. I like to trade with candlestick patterns and I know that these patterns use is help me to earn good profit every day from this market with very low or small risk in my trades.
    No just about the market trend. But about the market movement. They make it clear to you where the market will move to. Basically depending on where they have formed. Furthermore, the basic way of knowing more about the signals is to be able to know the support and resistance because you can't just take every patterns that forms on the market.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 10
    In this thread total 15 candlestick patterns are share and I know only 4 or 5 methods from all of these methods. That is reason mostly traders are not make profit on this market. If we are use candlestick patterns then we must need to know all of these patterns and if we are not know about these patterns then we will never make any profit on this business.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 88
    Quote Originally Posted by Wechs View Post
    In this thread total 15 candlestick patterns are share and I know only 4 or 5 methods from all of these methods. That is reason mostly traders are not make profit on this market. If we are use candlestick patterns then we must need to know all of these patterns and if we are not know about these patterns then we will never make any profit on this business.
    I think to my best of knowledge and skills as a forex trader, I think those are even more enough to make traders money in the market. I mean we don't need to know too much in the market before we can make money. For instance the bullish and bearish engulfed pattern from my personal experience is enough to make us become a profitable trader.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 57
    Given: 92
    The candle stick is one of the simple strategy because there is nothing complex about it, all what a trader needs to know about it is just the name, know the name and then know what signal it gives in the market, that is how profits is been made from it and you get to become a much profitable trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper007 View Post
    The candle stick is one of the simple strategy because there is nothing complex about it, all what a trader needs to know about it is just the name, know the name and then know what signal it gives in the market, that is how profits is been made from it and you get to become a much profitable trader.
    Candle sticks and its various patterns provides a reliable way to trade in Forex and it is good to be a price action trader. Not everyone will be earning with price action, you must first practice it to understand it deeply. So only those traders who have the knowledge of using the candle sticks can use them and find better entry and exit for their trades.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by geddam View Post
    Candle sticks and its various patterns provides a reliable way to trade in Forex and it is good to be a price action trader. Not everyone will be earning with price action, you must first practice it to understand it deeply. So only those traders who have the knowledge of using the candle sticks can use them and find better entry and exit for their trades.
    Yes, the candlestick is good to trade forex, we will have to trade with the pattern it gives to us. When we trade that pattern on the higher time frame, it will gives us the trend of the forex field, this will make our trading to be easy and straightforward to give income for us. The knowledge we have about the candlesticks should be taken serious too, that is what determines how we use it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    This is a high number of candlesticks pattern, i don't know many of them, i don't think i can know all of them also. I like to go for the common candlestick patterns, this is what i work a price action with and it makes me to trade forex market without making it hard for me. Candlesticks have rules also, that is why i don't want those rules that will make me to lose too much of my money. I like to trade hammer and doji, i like shooting star and inverted hammer too.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 14
    there are several advantages to use candlestick as the chart also indicator. get the patterns as good references to know the market price characteristic also body and tail forms that become the point to know the price characteristic directly.
    and to get good accuracy and so very much recommended to use high time frames. that is the place where we try to see te market condition clearly and so the approaches can be done well
    i usually use hang man or hammer as reversal patterns after bullish and bearish condition

Not allowed!

Page 127 of 141 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137 ... LastLast