Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 0

Smile Simple Trade by the Candlestick

To the point...

How to trade by the Candlestick

* The Rule :

1. If the candle chart before as Bullish Continuation , so the next candle will become Candle Bullish.

2. If the candle chart before as Bearish Continuation , so the next candle will become Candle Bearish.

3. If the candle chart before as Bullish Reversal, so the next candle will become Candle Bearish

4. If the candle chart before as Bearish Reversal, so the next candle will become Candle Bullish.

* Another hand, we can also trade by using some of formation candle

1. Hammer (for Reversal)

2. Hang Man (for Reversal)

3. Engulfing Bearish and Bullish

4. Dark Cloud Cover

5. Piercing

6. Evening Star and Morning Star

7. Shooting Star

8. Inverted Hammer

9. Harami

10 Marubozu

11. High Wave and Spinning Top

12. Three black Crows

13. Three White Soldiers

14. Tweezers

15. Doji.

if we can know well about Candlestick, we know where the market will go....

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    very useful information, it can be new knowladge for me, thank you for your posting. I hope it can be benefit for us....

- - - Updated - - -

before trading, we must study about technical analysis & fundamental, after that join in account real with small account.
    if we have real account, we will know and learn about money management

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Yeah I like candlestick too much because its helps me to know about the next move of the market and and its easy to understand the trend too with the help of the candlesticks you can search videos on Google or You tube if you want to know about that candlesticks and you can make a good strategy with it for your trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    personally i believe candlestick pattern work very with price action trading strategy but to memories this candlestick might take long anyway but of one can,it very profitable and one will not have to wait long when trading since one can easily determine the next kinda candle likely to come up

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Yeah I like candlestick too much because its helps me to know about the next move of the market and and its easy to understand the trend too with the help of the candlesticks you can search videos on Google or You tube if you want to know about that candlesticks and you can make a good strategy with it for your trading
    Yes, i agree with you... addition : you can used candlestick on TF Daily, you will know where the market will go on.. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, i agree with you... addition : you can used candlestick on TF Daily, you will know where the market will go on.. :)

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dkarev View Post
    personally i believe candlestick pattern work very with price action trading strategy but to memories this candlestick might take long anyway but of one can,it very profitable and one will not have to wait long when trading since one can easily determine the next kinda candle likely to come up
    yupz... and as note that Candlestick can used on short and long term and all pair you can use it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dkarev View Post
    yupz... and as note that Candlestick can used on short and long term and all pair you can use it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sifax View Post
    very useful information, it can be new knowladge for me, thank you for your posting. I hope it can be benefit for us....

- - - Updated - - -

before trading, we must study about technical analysis & fundamental, after that join in account real with small account.
    if we have real account, we will know and learn about money management
    Technical and fundamental analisys is good. but if you have master on Candlestick, you only need to combine Candlestick and Suplly and demand for Support and Resisten.

- - - Updated - - -

lat4.jpg

this is the example... Combination Candlestick+CSR as Support and Resistence

- - - Updated - - -

latihn3.jpg

It's Very Simple....

- - - Updated - - -

latihn3.jpg

It's Very Simple....

- - - Updated - - -

belajar1.jpg

Candlestick is not only use on long term (daily) but also you can use it on Short term (M5, M15, M30, H1)

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 1
    I'm not the best trading using candles is on Frame small a frame one o'clock or Frame 30 minutes which is when composed candlestick formation many or candles emerging many but otherwise I do not know analysis using candles never because I see that he is not accurate and penetration candles in technical analysis only10% during the analysis and so on will affect the transaction in terms of its strength

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by amrmorasamir View Post
    I'm not the best trading using candles is on Frame small a frame one o'clock or Frame 30 minutes which is when composed candlestick formation many or candles emerging many but otherwise I do not know analysis using candles never because I see that he is not accurate and penetration candles in technical analysis only10% during the analysis and so on will affect the transaction in terms of its strength
    as far as I use this formula which based on Candlestick, it's always profitable eventhought only min 10% a day. and for technical analisys i only used CRS and Candlestick use for action (open transaction). and Candlestick use all Time Frime and All pairs. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Here I give some picture about formation Candle each candle...166015_3304855630618_1665057284_n.jpg229856_3304845590367_363659625_n.jpg282962_3304847590417_1571284349_n.jpg285649_3304844310335_1660069433_n.jpg401873_3304356778147_442678786_n.jpg

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    11.jpg12.jpg12.jpg14.jpg

I hope it's can useful.. and it can help you all to analisys the candle.. :)

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 1
    Candlestick Patterns

Many Trader Use Candlestick Pattern to Entry The Market

Don't Trade If You Don't know this

And Dance with the market after You know this Candle

Bullish Candlestick Patterns
    kan33o.jpg

Not allowed!