Forex is not good for weak person?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Forex is not good for weak person?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Forex is not good for weak person?

can anyone let me know is this forex trading can take effects on weak and ill person who just lived in home and not doing jobs or work...?is it really suitable for these type of persons or not?thank you

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    personally to me,i believe anybody can trade Forex and it doesn't matter if we are weak or smart it the level of understanding we have about the market that will determine if we are gonna make anything from trading or not,i believe Forex trading is for all in general.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    well brother, forex is for all no matter he is male, female, on job or jobless. and for persons mentioned by you forex can blessing for them because this is the only best choice for them which did not need much physical work. but he /she must be mentally strong. as he/she having much time to learn that's why forex can be a good source of income for them.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Well I don't think so what you are saying buddy anybody can do this business if you have no job you can do this business, thre is no matter you are male or female, its depend upon your interest and choice if you will learn it will and will do hard work in this business I am sure you will become a very good trader one day

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    No, I don't agree with you. Forex business is suitable and best earning opportunity for kinds of people in the world. Everyone can trade in Forex as perfectly if he can earn more trading knowledge and experience. Forex is also so more profitable business for all. Forex can give us more profit by spending a small investment. So men, women, strong or weak person all people can trade in Forex as perfectly.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    If the person is in pain, it is not recommended for forex trading. But if the person does not have a job or business, so just stay at home, then forex trading is suitable for a person, because in forex trading, can later add a positive activity and can be useful for the future.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Forex its not good for persons who are weak or who have been a victim of a scam because thei don't want to risk because thei think this is a scam business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    in my opinion foreign exchange trading is not for that person who is weak in foreign exchange trading if you are able to develop the skills of analysis the market then you are able to do trading otherwise you are not able to do trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by banna71 View Post
    can anyone let me know is this forex trading can take effects on weak and ill person who just lived in home and not doing jobs or work...?is it really suitable for these type of persons or not?thank you
    Does you mean for disability people? Forex is suitable for any person who are able to accept the risk of losing some or all of their investment. In my opinion whoever they are, me, you, everyone as long as have understood the investment risk may forex be the best choice.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    well . this forex may be good for the people who dont go outside of home . this forex trade help them to earn by sitting in their bed room . i think forex market is really good for them . forex market is really good option for the unemployed people .

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast