experience is very imporatnt in forex
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: experience is very imporatnt in forex

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

experience is very imporatnt in forex

i think experience is very important for making money in forex.because forex market is a big market.it is not very easy.so i think experience is must needed for making money.i think demo trade is perfect for experience.please share your opinion.........

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    before one can earn a dime from this business of Forex trading,experience is much needed and we need to understand the concept of Forex trading before we start trading the demo account.it very important all interested Forex newbies should trade the demo account to gain experience and be familiar with Forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by banna71 View Post
    i think experience is very important for making money in forex.because forex market is a big market.it is not very easy.so i think experience is must needed for making money.i think demo trade is perfect for experience.please share your opinion.........
    that is true .with out any experience you may have not any profits you will loss money only .so if you are a new trader you must have this experience to be able to trade Forex without any margin call or having a big loss fast .and the best way to have this experience is you must spend enough time with a demo account .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    Experience is really very much important while trading, it is actually the key to get success in here, the forex trading business requires the traders to have experience to trade well, without having experience it will be very tough for a trader to earn effectively from this business.

Not allowed!
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Yes I am agree with your point experience is very important part of forex because if you have great experience here in the market you can make good analysis of the market and you will able to make good idea regarding support and resistance levels too

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    yes i agree experience has no substitute, it is an essential part of every field and this also the only way to success. because if we want to trade without experience the chances of loss will rise and to decrease the loss chances we have to get this ability.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    yes brother i am completely agree with you in that point. i think taht experience is very very needed for forex trding. experience is not only impoetant for forex trading but also it is important for other work. without enough experience it is impossible to make huge profit in this kind of business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Trading experience is very important in determining the level we have achieved in forex trading, because of the ever increasing experience, then we already have the better power analysis. And to enhance the experience, we have learned firsthand through the trading estate, because real trading will require us to trade our best to be able to get profit from forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4
    yes ia agree with you that the experience and the knowledge are the most important for the successful trading in the forex marekt that will help us in the earning of the money and in the good trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by banna71 View Post
    yes really experience is too many important for every trader... here is needed too many experience... without perfect experience a trader never can be get ride on that market... Who can get ride on that market of course he will earn huge money from that market In saa Allah...

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast