Is it necessary to use cut loss in trading? - Page 49
Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 39454647484950 LastLast

Thread: Is it necessary to use cut loss in trading?

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 0

Is it necessary to use cut loss in trading?

In trading, cut loss can be good or bad for traders. In your opinion, is it necessary to use cut loss in trading? Do you think if cut loss gives more benefits or not? As I experienced, cut loss can prevent bigger losses when the price is out of expectation. But cut loss can prevent us to face Target Profit too if we are too hurry to cut loss when the price is moving back to our TP point. This is two edges of cut loss in trading for me, so do you think cut loss necessary in trading?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 76
    Given: 130
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    Because of the fact that we have to protect our trading account. We have to make sure that we are making use of cut loss when trading. The difference we have with the successful and traders that are failing is that the successfu traders all know how to manage their trading and avoid the losses getting out of hande.
    We are in a very risky market that we can not tell on what will happen in the next few minutes. I think it will be great we get to learn and know how to protect our trading account from losing more in just a single trades. Using stoploss or cut loss in a nutshell is so much important and shouldn't be ignored.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 50
    Given: 115
    It is really important to learn and know the way by which we can control the risk we are taking in forex business. Therefore it means it is important to avoid taking too much risk as we trade and when on a trade and we see that the trade is not moving as expected. It will be best to actually get out of the trade when there is still some time left. We don't have to wait and watch the market take all the profits we have made,

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 142
    Given: 203
    Depending on what our trading experience has been like, the way we can manage the risk, if we can make use of the risk management the right way, we would know what to do, the way I handle mine is different from other traders, I basically use the stoploss and then allow the market do it's thing, but I don't risk much on a single trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    It's important to do cut loss immediately when market moving against our prediction. If not then our floating minus will increased until it give us margin call. I have seen a lot of traders who keep the minus position and hoping market will reverse. Unfortunately market still continue the trend until they got margin call. Perhaps it happen because they don't want to have any "loss" because it will make their account balance decreased. I think it will be better to cut loss immediately and try again later. With doing this we can recover our previous loss with new position later.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    [lang=id]for that we should determine what the maximum limit of our losses for each time trade. so then we will be able to calm down when we experience floating minus, because we are ready from the beginning. and thus our psychology will also be able to calm and stable and it will obviously impact on our trading results that will be maximal in accordance with the plan we have made from the beginning. So the most important thing is to have a maximum limit of our losses[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 91
    Given: 175
    Cut loss is necessary for those who want to limited their loss in trading accounts. That is, we divides our account balances into multiple trades, but if we wants to risking all account balances for one trading position, then stop loss is not important for us to be used. So essentially, depending on how much risk that we will take per trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Traders could nowadays let their losses run on the forex markets . In facts , by use of the Stop Loss , it is possible to automatically cut losses from a position for the next hours of the trading session days , on the forex markets . It is also possible to get a TP for each position . As a matter of facts , it is no longer necessary to get and wait for the pair to go above the profits level and starting getting losses on each positions in order to immediately try to get out of the positions . It is also possible to let the positions evoluate , and verify after the right period of time if the goals and preset objectives are going to be realised with the trading plan . Good traders and beginners should always get the trading plans , on the forex markets .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1
    well i must say professional trader also get loss in the trading how ever they are always in profit at the end of the money like hey get 70% profit and 30% loss like that but on 30% they cut their lot in loss becoz they say that trend is not fevering them :)

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    well i really donot know what is cut loss i think it is sl or some thing if yes so i don't thing and it is necessary to cut your trade in loss becoz it depend on the analysis on the market and specially see the trend on the marker either it is on your fever on not :)

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    It is great to cut your misfortunes, however it is standing out that will be proficient, not that you will cut the misfortunes in any case. On the off chance that you are the sort that is utilizing stop misfortune constantly, it will be exceptionally extraordinary for you to do, and you will measure the best side that won't influence you in cutting this stop all the time you make a situation in the market.

Not allowed!

Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 39454647484950 LastLast