Is it necessary to use cut loss in trading? - Page 50
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 404647484950

Thread: Is it necessary to use cut loss in trading?

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 0

Is it necessary to use cut loss in trading?

In trading, cut loss can be good or bad for traders. In your opinion, is it necessary to use cut loss in trading? Do you think if cut loss gives more benefits or not? As I experienced, cut loss can prevent bigger losses when the price is out of expectation. But cut loss can prevent us to face Target Profit too if we are too hurry to cut loss when the price is moving back to our TP point. This is two edges of cut loss in trading for me, so do you think cut loss necessary in trading?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    personally i based my trading on the analysis i might have done on the market, i dont like to use cut loss as i prefer to use stop loss when trading,trading is not always easy and i believe it when a trader lack understanding on the market movement,that is when the trader might be using cut loss but when you have good understand to analyse one will use stop loss

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 37
    Cutting losses and letting them develop, is this what you discuss? This depends purely on your money management. If you have 1000 USD in your trading account and you open one micro-lot EUR-USD trade, you are welcome to trade without stop-losses. Nothing bad will ever happen. Just wait and the price will come to the coveted point to give you an income. Just fix your income and open another trade. It is just simple.

Stop-losses are needed by people, who trade a lot and they cannot tolerate significant drawdowns as their orders are not fully supported by their deposits.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 17
    This is a very important topic -cut loss. I see many people bear a bad hope that their negative trade will back to positive quickly but the reality is different their bad hope usually end up their account at last. So we should give up such type thinking and keep believe individual analysis. Our emotion and greed can easily detach us from learning and skill so we should be careful about the two virtue.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    trading is a profit and loss business and the way we cut our losses while doing offline that is how we need to treat trading because there are bound to be some losses while we are trading and we need to be prepared for it because we need to plan one how we make back what ever we might have lost to the market while trading.

Not allowed!

Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 404647484950