Trading with the volatility - Page 91
Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 41818788899091

Thread: Trading with the volatility

Quote Originally Posted by Abu George View Post
    I want to add that the trading with the high volatility can be better for the traders who has a very good experience to treat and expect the market very strongly . also with some help of the effective strategies there can be very good results for them as they can be very excellent in having control over their emotions , and willing to find an effective tools to think of the market next steps
    More experience of a trader should tell how they can avoid unnecessary volatility and stick to the usual movement they always trading with. some traders who experienced still like to trade in sideways market instead of taking high risk during news. the reason possibly because volatility in market can't be completely analyzed well and to reduce the risk of loss, slower market is better to trade.

there is no doubt that the best results for the trading can be got by understanding the real ways for the trading by having good and effective approaches for the trading the volatility is one of these tools which can be very good at appointing the perfect tools to follow . and this may be very effective to find good points to trade from

Quote Originally Posted by Abu George View Post
    there is no doubt that the best results for the trading can be got by understanding the real ways for the trading by having good and effective approaches for the trading the volatility is one of these tools which can be very good at appointing the perfect tools to follow . and this may be very effective to find good points to trade from
    taking the volatility to trade as our opportunity to make huge money comes with huge risk as well. try to keep a safe trading habit without speculating to market and make high reward through volatility if it's not necessary. some traders likes to trade safely when market is moving sideways and willing to hold their trades for next couple days after it's following the trend.

This very volatility trade comes with fast movement in pips and this is the time traders can make so much profits and as well huge loss too. High news triggers this volatility so fast that it can drag a pair to cover large number of pips in a little time. Some pairs are known to be naturally volatile too that they can easily move huge in a very short time. We must however know this and try to understand the very large impact trading volatility means.

Quote Originally Posted by Senorita View Post
    This very volatility trade comes with fast movement in pips and this is the time traders can make so much profits and as well huge loss too. High news triggers this volatility so fast that it can drag a pair to cover large number of pips in a little time. Some pairs are known to be naturally volatile too that they can easily move huge in a very short time. We must however know this and try to understand the very large impact trading volatility means.
    i always take my trades into market high volatility because i'm used to its characteristic and able to accept the fact between high risk and high reward. good thing for me i can prepare several plans to help me limit my loss in case my trading goes off from my plan. placing a stop loss is the best method i can do to help me stay safe while using the risk to trade with volatility.

Quote Originally Posted by Sascha View Post
    taking the volatility to trade as our opportunity to make huge money comes with huge risk as well. try to keep a safe trading habit without speculating to market and make high reward through volatility if it's not necessary. some traders likes to trade safely when market is moving sideways and willing to hold their trades for next couple days after it's following the trend.
    That is what traders are thinking about the volatility of the market, they always thinking that they will maximise profits through that, but they are wrong. The volatile market does not mean that the market is moving smoothly. In some volatile market conditions, traders will enter a trade, and that trade would be closed in the next 2 minute, it would have hit the stop loss of the trader at that time. So, there is likewise danger in trading high volatile market.

Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    That is what traders are thinking about the volatility of the market, they always thinking that they will maximise profits through that, but they are wrong. The volatile market does not mean that the market is moving smoothly. In some volatile market conditions, traders will enter a trade, and that trade would be closed in the next 2 minute, it would have hit the stop loss of the trader at that time. So, there is likewise danger in trading high volatile market.
    hopefully i'm not like other traders that only thinking about the volatility to bring me maximum profits because i'm fully aware of it and experience the reward by myself with market, especially when it's news time. i always avoid trading with no volatility or sideways because it's so boring to wait and see market moves for 10 pips in an hour. maybe it's considered a risky method in general way but i personally enjoy what i'm doing with high volatility.

Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 41818788899091