Trading with the volatility - Page 51
Page 51 of 91 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading with the volatility

Sometimes it is necessary to take risk in forex trade if you want to make good profit in your trade, but taking the risk of trading highly volatile market is not advisable for new traders to do, for us to make money in forex trade then we have to be confident of trading highly volatile market which can give us huge profit.

Its really good job to do work at time when market is move high volatile. We can easily make big profit when market is move big because when market volatility is high then market is move fast, big and all this happen in very short time. So our right decision can bring big profit for us in very short time if our strategy is good.

Trading high volatile market or pair is not what will be favorable to me in forex trade, so it is better for me to avoid it, I have try it several time but it lead me to stop out, it is better for me trade pairs that are less volatile than to trade pairs which will lead me to stop out, anytime the market is highly volatile it confuse me.

It is good to be in high volatile market of course sometimes you don't really have to wait longer before you can get your result, when the market is highly volatile then you can make huge amount of money in your trade and alse there is a possibility for you to loss huge amount of money in forex market when it is highly volatile.

Trader
    when the market have the volatility then we have the chance to make good profit in the market and i think we need to have analysis the market well when the market is volatile and try to follow the trend although when market is volatile then it is difficult to follow the market but we need to strong our predict and strong analysis knowledge of the trading to make the profit in the business.

Only one wrong trade can make zero our trading account. Because forex market trend moves so fast and it can make loss so fast. So all the traders must need to trade in forex with cool mind and also many analysis. So we should not trade in forex with the volatility.

Banned
    The high volatile market is worth trading because it increases our chances of making big money in short time, but it is also risky this is why we need to be extra patience and watch the market very well before we make any decisions, and if we make the right decision we can make big money in short period of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelv View Post
    The high volatile market is worth trading because it increases our chances of making big money in short time, but it is also risky this is why we need to be extra patience and watch the market very well before we make any decisions, and if we make the right decision we can make big money in short period of time.
    Yes volatile market has good movement. So it offers us a good chance to earn money provided we understand the price movement and use stop loss. Big investment is not main thing, main thingis quality and skill. if i have a big capital but i do not have much skill then i can lose it soon in trading.

It is nice thread for trading when there is high volatility , but i think it is more effect if you work with your own assessment , here given charts for me is hard to understand so i also trade in high volatility with my opinion and with using of stoploss just follow the price movement .

Highly volatile market is really risky for me to trade, trading highly volatile market is not something I need to do at my early stagt of learning how to trade forex market is not good for me at all, it is better for me to avoid it than to try my luck in it and at the end loss my entire capital in it.

Page 51 of 91 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast