Trading with the volatility - Page 4
Page 4 of 91 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading with the volatility

Quote Originally Posted by SuccessfulKartik View Post
    We should keep patience to determine best time to trade. I know some professional trdaers who keep saying "forex need time, forex need patience, practice forex so much to learn it well". I'm not rusher and i 'm trying to follow this tips as possible as i can, I will do my best to reach an expert level in forex trading.
    True, timing is one important aspect in trading, we must know when market becomes more liquid so that we have good chance of making profits, on the other end volatility is good but if its too volatile it would be better if we just skip trading to avoid more losing trades.But all of these actions needs discipline to be able to execute.
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    True, timing is one important aspect in trading, we must know when market becomes more liquid so that we have good chance of making profits, on the other end volatility is good but if its too volatile it would be better if we just skip trading to avoid more losing trades.But all of these actions needs discipline to be able to execute.
    Actually forex is forever be liquid. Theirs really no such thing as more liquid or less liquid its more of being liquid or not. As long as forex market is open its going to be liquid since we are dealing in here nothing but money. In short we do currency exchange in here and theirs always a buyer or seller willing to take your exchange.

This flexibility of timing is attracting many students to trade Forex. usually Student has to expense what guardian gives & how they say.Another reason basically female student's parents or family don't allow them to do job out.another reason as they are student & still don't have any degree so they are not allow for bank or like this type institution. that's why student feel comfortable to do Forex trading.

Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    When it comes to the trading of volatility in the market, the issue varies, it is very good to know that volatility is just an activeness in the market, and if the activeness is much, it might lead to whipsaw and other bad market conditions. It might only be good if the market is seriously trending or reversing at any given time.
    I think that all people that hates volatility in this business just need to make a lot of risk management then. In case that most people hate volatility since they could wipe out their account then they need to trade small and even smaller. It is good to see a lot of profit if you trade it big but just remember in case that the market falls against you and then you lost quite a lot of profit in here as well. That will surely shock your own head for sure.

yes to work with the occasion as defining the use on preset as much at best to match with the profile of the trading strategy on haunting by the distinct on customs with the market profile as entering by the sessions and selection on pairs to work with the qualification.

Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    I think that all people that hates volatility in this business just need to make a lot of risk management then. In case that most people hate volatility since they could wipe out their account then they need to trade small and even smaller. It is good to see a lot of profit if you trade it big but just remember in case that the market falls against you and then you lost quite a lot of profit in here as well. That will surely shock your own head for sure.
    I like trading in some volatility but sometimes it is so volatile that almost all of retail traders get burned. High volatility means high risk also. I like low risk and so I always use small leverage. leverage use to compliment all these our little investment. But it is said that the higher the leverage the higher the risk while at the same time the more chances you have in making more profits. But safety should stand first.

Quote Originally Posted by budado View Post
    Actually forex is forever be liquid. Theirs really no such thing as more liquid or less liquid its more of being liquid or not. As long as forex market is open its going to be liquid since we are dealing in here nothing but money. In short we do currency exchange in here and theirs always a buyer or seller willing to take your exchange.
    Be careful on what you post my friend because it seems that there are contradictions on what you said, you said that forex is "forever be liquid" but on the next sentence you said "its more of being liquid or not", which is which now?,for me forex market is always liquid but there are time of day that market is less liquid or more liquid.
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Be careful on what you post my friend because it seems that there are contradictions on what you said, you said that forex is "forever be liquid" but on the next sentence you said "its more of being liquid or not", which is which now?,for me forex market is always liquid but there are time of day that market is less liquid or more liquid.
    I think that forex market is liquid my friend. Though i don't know as for budado's opinion. Well, as long you want to trade forex then you will always find a lot of contradictions. not only from here but also from quite a lot of places. Which is which didn't really matter as far as i think though.

A good entry point plus a good implementation of our discipline these could bring very good result in trading. Time is an very important aspect in this business, a good time of entry could give us a bigger reward, and if we would be late then there could be less profit even loss too. I still believe that we can enter some time late in the market but need good use of discipline for that.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    A good entry point plus a good implementation of our discipline these could bring very good result in trading. Time is an very important aspect in this business, a good time of entry could give us a bigger reward, and if we would be late then there could be less profit even loss too. I still believe that we can enter some time late in the market but need good use of discipline for that.
    [lang=id]it will give us more chances to trade with good earning or just take the safest way when the traders can enter at the right time or entry point and also exit point, to get this items, the traders need to have enough knowledge to read the condition and take some benefits from it, and so why learning will give them understanding to take this side, and this is about the skill for us to implement them with well or not[/lang]

Page 4 of 91 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast