Trading with the volatility - Page 11
Page 11 of 91 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 907

Thread: Trading with the volatility

  1. #101
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    it is huge my friend trading with volatility of forex business is not the best thing for traders who is conservative, it can affect with a sharp movement, and the stop loss of traders will be affected. i prefer trading when the market is not too lousy, it will reduce tension.
    We should be able to handle all market moves and this is achieved with lot of learning and experience. These days market have become more unpredictable. In recent days the market have been too volatile for comfort in recent times as the market seems tilted to favor the US Dollar notwithstanding the data on the technicals that suggests otherwise.

  2. #102
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    State Himachal Pradesh
    Posts
    9,370
    Market is dynamic friend and there is no control of us on market all the time, stop loss and proper patience is important to enter and exit with good profit and less loss. Market is unpredictable since the starting, nobody can be 100% but there is no doubt in it that the market trend analysis, technical analysis, these have proved average winnings in forex.

  3. #103
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,665
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Market is dynamic friend and there is no control of us on market all the time, stop loss and proper patience is important to enter and exit with good profit and less loss. Market is unpredictable since the starting, nobody can be 100% but there is no doubt in it that the market trend analysis, technical analysis, these have proved average winnings in forex.
    [lang=id]very well, it is good understanding if the traders understand that the market is dynamic, then it will give them some points to keep good their balance with protect them, there are some ways for this and the main important thing for us that we need it as the savior to protect it from unwanted situation[/lang]

  4. #104
    I think this type of trading is like as scalping style because market move very fast then we can make profit easily without long time waiting then we also not need very huge knowledge because when I was newcomer like as beginner then I just make trading when market get in volatile , specially news time .

  5. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]very well, it is good understanding if the traders understand that the market is dynamic, then it will give them some points to keep good their balance with protect them, there are some ways for this and the main important thing for us that we need it as the savior to protect it from unwanted situation[/lang]
    To gain a stable and consistent its very important to use your management strictly for your trades, the use of big risk would give you a lot of problem, market challenges, behavior, patterns, and uncertainty these all could be changed every day, Trader's should have the exact distinction of a best trading management, otherwise low quality of management would not be effective in volatile and uncertain market.

  6. #106
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    26,777
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    To gain a stable and consistent its very important to use your management strictly for your trades, the use of big risk would give you a lot of problem, market challenges, behavior, patterns, and uncertainty these all could be changed every day, Trader's should have the exact distinction of a best trading management, otherwise low quality of management would not be effective in volatile and uncertain market.
    Of course, that is the way I see it as well sir, the traders who will ever get the stable earning in the market would have to do the things of the management without deviation. It is not always about how good the strategy you are using is, but the way you have carefully show how you can progress and have success in the market.

  7. #107
    as to access with the acceptable adventitious on earning with the allotment of the plan with the signals analytics; acceptable banker administer of the acceptable spends as to spares of the acceptable barter as barometer of added with the added on ample of the college befalling as to admixture of the bigger allotment with the accordance.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Some of the able traders use the animation i the trading and all of the acclimated abstracts accustomed can be acclimated as a apparatus to adviser them to a assertive adjustment . so I may anticipate of the indicators of animation which may indicates to us the acceptation of a acceptable gestures to the top or low deals or the trades in the accomplished market

  8. #108
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    14,748
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    To gain a stable and consistent its very important to use your management strictly for your trades, the use of big risk would give you a lot of problem, market challenges, behavior, patterns, and uncertainty these all could be changed every day, Trader's should have the exact distinction of a best trading management, otherwise low quality of management would not be effective in volatile and uncertain market.
    that is what i knwo sir, the traders with the mind of trading to make the money will make it very well when they knwo what to do and making the money. the trading of this business with management will secure the good work of traders and make them earn.

  9. #109
    Trading with higher volatility is often a successful buying and selling process although you need to have an excellent technique for in which. I'm sure a new buying and selling process needs to be properly screened initial we have to hang out with higher unstable pair in this trial buying and selling consideration and should make a very good buying and selling technique for number of higher unstable sets. Personally I love to earn money inside higher unstable industry situation.

  10. #110
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    26,777
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    that is what i knwo sir, the traders with the mind of trading to make the money will make it very well when they knwo what to do and making the money. the trading of this business with management will secure the good work of traders and make them earn.
    That is what every traders are aspiring to do. They are looking for a way to trade and make money. And in learning, the trader can have experience and use that to know what to do at any point in time. And traders will know the beauty and the good use of the right trading management if they have the experience in the market.

Page 11 of 91 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •