what is mt4 and mt5?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what is mt4 and mt5?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

what is mt4 and mt5?

we can trade mt4 or mt5 softwer.which softwer is best for trade.when i trade use always mt4.but i don't know what is mt5.please tell me which softwer is best.please help me............

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    this is the best platform for any Forex trader it called mt4 platform and this version is so simple to use and also you can use an Expert advisors to make your profits without any problems and i think it is the most popular platform for any Forex trader because it make our trading better .so you can use it without any difficult .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    Both MT4 and MT5 are the trading platforms, where a trader can make all the execution in the trading business, many traders feels comfortable to trade with mt4 platform as it is simple and data consuming, while the trading in mt5 is also good as its the latest version of metatrader.

Not allowed!
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Both Mt4 and Mt5 are the meta trader software from where are able to do trade in this business that's a practically phase where we do this business of forex I like to trade in Meta Trader 4 software I not try MT5 software till now hope I will enjoy trading in near future with Mt5 sotware

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    MT4 trading platform is a standard that we use for forex trading. MT4 to date seems to still be the favorite platform, because MT4 is very stable and compatible. while the development of MT4 MT5 is, it's just that this platform seems to still have a lot of weaknesses, such as weight when used, access to those on the internet too much, and less compatible

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Meta 4 is the commonly used trading platform,which enables a retail trader carry out his orders in the currency market,and its basically recommended for newbies,while mt5 is an advance of the mt4 trader which contains more tools and access to the currency market,such platform are for advanced and experienced traders.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    mt4 and mt5 are the platform that is provided by the broker that will help you to trade in forex and without them you will not be able to trade,they are used to make trading operations like opening and closing the trade and making pending orders and build your own strategy that will help you to trade correctly,so it is the tool that will let you connect with forex market to start trading and make profits

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    they are used to make trading operations like opening and closing the trade and making pending orders and build your own strategy that will help you to trade correctly,so it is the tool that will let you connect with forex market to start trading and make profits and mt4 is used for short term and mt5 is used for high risks

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    those are trading platform and i think that mt5 is update than mt4 but i think that it is better to trade in mt4 as you will get some tecnical indicator to make some profit is forex market but if you use mt5 then you will not be able to make profit easily as it is totally new and then you need some time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    Mt4 and mt5 are trading platforms from which we trade the different forex pairs. It is the trading software which is needed for trading, without it, we cannot do trade and cannot earn money. The mt4 of roboforex is good and it does not have requote problems as in many other brokers that is why its clients are increasing very fast.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast