what is indicator?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what is indicator?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

what is indicator?

i want to know about indicator.because some people tell me indicator is very important for making in forex.indicator show when need buy trade and sell trade but i don't know.so i want to know about this.please help me...............

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by banna71 View Post
    i want to know about indicator.because some people tell me indicator is very important for making in forex.indicator show when need buy trade and sell trade but i don't know.so i want to know about this.please help me...............
    course indicator will greatly assist traders in their trade in this business, especially those who trade using technical analysis in this trade, and because this will be very helpful however they will be much better in this trade, and I think this is an important part of traders have because without the indicator to begin analyzing I think it will be difficult for us

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    if you are a forex trader you must know that what is indicators but many people use different types of indicator sometimes you helf some good news for the indicator you follow some rsi of the indicator without a indicator analizing is not possible

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    indicators are tools use when trading to determine the trend and the direction of the market,though they lots of indicators we can use when trading but we need to understand any of the once we might be using when trading,all the indicators have different interpretation of the market and we need to understand all this before using anyone

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Indicators are sets of tools that would enable you analyse price movement,an with these indicators you can be able to determine market sentiments and most importantly the trend,although there are other tools aviable that would enable you trade better such a candlestick pattern and price movement and also support and resistance level,I would also recommend some indicators to you such as the rsi,moving average and trend line,they can be of great use to you give them a try.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    indicator is a tool that indicate the movement of the market and each indicator has his own characters that help the trader to determine the movement of the market and confirm his analysis and help him to choose the points of trading,some of these indicators are good and some of them are bad so the trader should test them before trading with them

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Technical indicators are tools used to analyze the Forex market.Most of the indicators used by traders who use technical analysis, while fundamental traders rarely use indicators because they are mostly analyze markets through news and economic calendar.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    There are some indicators and indicator is a tool that indicate the movement of the market and each indicator has his own characters that help the trader to determine the movement of the market and confirm his analysis and help him to choose the points of trading,some of these indicators are good and some of them are bad so the trader should test them before trading with them, so keep it up

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Indicators are very important tools in forex trading business.There are different kinds of indicators used by different traders.It helps in understanding the movement of the market,as the market is unstable and prices goes up and down.Some of indicators are useful and some are bad indicators,so a trader should apply or test them before using in forex market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Indicators are one of the very important tool of the forex market,and its trading business.Different kind of traders uses different types of indicators.Indicators helps us in understanding the movement of the market,as we know the market is unstable and prices fluctuates.Some of the indicators are helpful for the trader while some are bad.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast