Motivation In Trading - Page 37
Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 273334353637
Results 361 to 369 of 369

Thread: Motivation In Trading

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    26,777
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50

    Motivation In Trading

    Motivation is a great workforce in the market, but so many traders are undermining its importance in this market. No wonder that some traders will work under greed or emotion, this happens because not disciplined or they are not well motivated in any way that could help them to stop a bad habits or relax in the market at one point or the other. In this thread, i will like to share the benefits of motivation, and how a trader could take the best use of it to their trading advantages.

    What is motivation in trading?: Motivation is the act of stimulating the energy/potential inside of a trader, thereby bring the good side of him, and the zeal to do what he believed he can not do before. It is the act of bringing the hidden psychological benefits of a trader, thereby making him it see and reason things in different ways that will be more beneficial to him. It is more than just trading, it makes traders to trade professionally and stick to his trading plan. Motivation is a very good thing provided the trader could utilize it when he receives it.

    How could a trader be motivated and its benefits: I will use myself as an example here. I realized that i am well motivated when i read about the traders that are successful with real proof of trading. I believe that they are human beings like me, and what they do, i can even do it better(That`s spirit of motivation). This mainly reduces the error i make in the market trading.
    Initially, the main causes of my error in trading is greed, emotion, imbalance of trading etc., these are the main ones that might lead to another, and they are psychologically oriented. But, when i imagine the long suffering and stress that the successful traders could endure before being success, it makes me to have more faith/energy in myself, and have a balanced control in my trading psychology. Thereby, i will focus more on the strategies, managements and trading plans i have in place already, rather than deviating from them through psychology uncertainties.

    My believe: I believe that all traders have what motivates them, and i believe that since we are human but not reasoning the same, we have our different variances. Try to locate what gives you the zeal, joy and energy of trading, this is what will help your faith to success in the market. Some traders will never perform better than what they are doing now, except they locate what motivates them and find a way that will keep it going in them. HAPPY TRADING!

    Not allowed!

  2. #361
    Trader techboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    6,904
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by merry View Post
    A lot of irrelevant things will come in your way to become a successful trader like frustration, fears, insult and failure. But, only thing that keeps you moving and brings strength is motivation. Only the self motivated people would keep working hard and would keep it going to make the difference.
    Failures and frustrations are just part of becoming successful, fears can be minimized with proper education from the start, insult and negative comments from people around us can be a motivating factor to keep us going, but it can be easier said than done in reality it will need a ton of passion and determination to overcome such adversity but at the end of the day it is only us can make the decision whether to continue our journey.

    Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

  3. #362
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    265
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    forex is a very complex business no doubt about that and there are so many reasons why we should become discouraged in this business especially when we keep giving our best and the market keep rewarding us with loss, but if we must make anything out of of this business then we must make sure that we do not become discouraged as a trader because if we allow discouragement to set in , then we will easily become defeated in this business, self motivation to me is the best any trader can give to himself in time of market trial.

    Not allowed!

  4. #363
    Trader
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    341
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 2
    [lang=de]Motivation is everything. Actually real motivation is successful trade. After taking an entry if you can get profit from that trade it will be your real motivation. You can increase your productivity by taking good entries. So find good entry and take good entry to perform well in trading. You can watch others trading to become motivated.[/lang]

    Not allowed!

  5. #364
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    54
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Motivation is a vital factor. Motivation is needed to keep going. When a trader falls in loss he needs motivation to keep it up. Motivation takes a trader long way. I faced loss many times but only my motivation helped me to keep trading. To get motivated we can read successful traders article and we can watch motivational movie. This way we can keep going in forex market.

    Not allowed!

  6. #365
    Trader sniper007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    10,929
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 146
    I must be honest. I do get my motivation in trading when I have made some extra profits for my self. but when I am not making that profits in the market, that is when I get not motivated. Though when I loss my money I still have my motivation intact because before the losses I have always known it will come someday, therefore I have been prepared for it.

    Not allowed!

  7. #366
    Trader
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    7,129
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    What is motivation in trading?: Motivation is the act of stimulating the energy/potential inside of a trader, thereby bring the good side of him, and the zeal to do what he believed he can not do before. It is the act of bringing the hidden psychological benefits of a trader, thereby making him it see and reason things in different ways that will be more beneficial to him. It is more than just trading, it makes traders to trade professionally and stick to his trading plan. Motivation is a very good thing provided the trader could utilize it when he receives it.
    This is right and true. Motivation in trading is what will make a trader still be in the market after so many losses. But the motivation better be a good one, because a bad motivation is the one that encourages traders to consistently make the same bad mistakes which they had made that lead to their losses.

    Not allowed!

  8. #367
    Trader
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    686
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    This is right and true. Motivation in trading is what will make a trader still be in the market after so many losses. But the motivation better be a good one, because a bad motivation is the one that encourages traders to consistently make the same bad mistakes which they had made that lead to their losses.
    the best way to be motivated to trade forex is to make time to learn and understand how to trade forex,when we have a good understanding on the market pattern then we might be able to earn from the market as well when we are trading.we can surely be motivated as a trader to trade forex when we understand what we are doing as a trader.

    Not allowed!

  9. #368
    Trader nadezhda84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    1,144
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122
    The motivation comes when you start getting consistent profits in the Forex market. You need the motivation to study markets at first and then to update your knowledge of the markets every week or so. This way your orders will be correct and profitable.

    Not allowed!

  10. #369
    Trader xauyuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    188
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 44
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Motivation is a great workforce in the market, but so many traders are undermining its importance in this market. No wonder that some traders will work under greed or emotion, this happens because not disciplined or they are not well motivated in any way that could help them to stop a bad habits or relax in the market at one point or the other. In this thread, i will like to share the benefits of motivation, and how a trader could take the best use of it to their trading advantages.

    What is motivation in trading?: Motivation is the act of stimulating the energy/potential inside of a trader, thereby bring the good side of him, and the zeal to do what he believed he can not do before. It is the act of bringing the hidden psychological benefits of a trader, thereby making him it see and reason things in different ways that will be more beneficial to him. It is more than just trading, it makes traders to trade professionally and stick to his trading plan. Motivation is a very good thing provided the trader could utilize it when he receives it.

    How could a trader be motivated and its benefits: I will use myself as an example here. I realized that i am well motivated when i read about the traders that are successful with real proof of trading. I believe that they are human beings like me, and what they do, i can even do it better(That`s spirit of motivation). This mainly reduces the error i make in the market trading.
    Initially, the main causes of my error in trading is greed, emotion, imbalance of trading etc., these are the main ones that might lead to another, and they are psychologically oriented. But, when i imagine the long suffering and stress that the successful traders could endure before being success, it makes me to have more faith/energy in myself, and have a balanced control in my trading psychology. Thereby, i will focus more on the strategies, managements and trading plans i have in place already, rather than deviating from them through psychology uncertainties.

    My believe: I believe that all traders have what motivates them, and i believe that since we are human but not reasoning the same, we have our different variances. Try to locate what gives you the zeal, joy and energy of trading, this is what will help your faith to success in the market. Some traders will never perform better than what they are doing now, except they locate what motivates them and find a way that will keep it going in them. HAPPY TRADING!

    motivation is our encouragement in life. this is a planned goal. as well as in forex trading. we certainly have a reason why we choose forex as a goal to get income and why not just choose another method or job. motivation can be obtained from our role model, people who succeed in forex trading, family or friends.
    like myself, I went into the curency market as a trader because I was a mother, I had to provide for my children without having to leave them to work and spend all the time at the office. I want to support the children but can still be with him all the time. when I was desperate because I suffered a loss, they were my motivation to continue to get up and try to be better.

    Not allowed!

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 273334353637

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •