Motivation In Trading - Page 3
Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Motivation In Trading

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50

Motivation In Trading

Motivation is a great workforce in the market, but so many traders are undermining its importance in this market. No wonder that some traders will work under greed or emotion, this happens because not disciplined or they are not well motivated in any way that could help them to stop a bad habits or relax in the market at one point or the other. In this thread, i will like to share the benefits of motivation, and how a trader could take the best use of it to their trading advantages.

What is motivation in trading?: Motivation is the act of stimulating the energy/potential inside of a trader, thereby bring the good side of him, and the zeal to do what he believed he can not do before. It is the act of bringing the hidden psychological benefits of a trader, thereby making him it see and reason things in different ways that will be more beneficial to him. It is more than just trading, it makes traders to trade professionally and stick to his trading plan. Motivation is a very good thing provided the trader could utilize it when he receives it.

How could a trader be motivated and its benefits: I will use myself as an example here. I realized that i am well motivated when i read about the traders that are successful with real proof of trading. I believe that they are human beings like me, and what they do, i can even do it better(That`s spirit of motivation). This mainly reduces the error i make in the market trading.
    Initially, the main causes of my error in trading is greed, emotion, imbalance of trading etc., these are the main ones that might lead to another, and they are psychologically oriented. But, when i imagine the long suffering and stress that the successful traders could endure before being success, it makes me to have more faith/energy in myself, and have a balanced control in my trading psychology. Thereby, i will focus more on the strategies, managements and trading plans i have in place already, rather than deviating from them through psychology uncertainties.

My believe: I believe that all traders have what motivates them, and i believe that since we are human but not reasoning the same, we have our different variances. Try to locate what gives you the zeal, joy and energy of trading, this is what will help your faith to success in the market. Some traders will never perform better than what they are doing now, except they locate what motivates them and find a way that will keep it going in them. HAPPY TRADING!

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Without any motivation and a positive thinking its much harder for a trader to become a successful trader. We have to motivate ourself regularly in forex for that we can read many motivation quotes, articles, book, and can watch some videos too. Along with it we have to do trade within a positive attitude because the importance of a positive mindset also very high in forex
    we must have strong motivation, Forex is profitable business but first time profit in Forex is very hard because it is very calculative market and some time Forex market is very fluctuate so only experience trader can profit here , but Forex is very greedy market so a new trader easily they lose there money by greed and emotion .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    We all need motivation in the market trading, to be motivated means that the trader have the better chance to have good trading deals in the market, and this will increase the expertise of the trader if this is done very well. If you are motivated, you are chanced to look things in different ways, and this might energize you truly.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    Motivation make trader always thinkk the best future, motivation make trader always think positive. My motivation is I must be successful trader, and make so many money from forex trading, After I have many money from forex trading, I must wthdraw my money then I will make both business, real business and unreal business. It makes me so proud of me.
    As you motivate yourself, you will do what you though was not possible for you to do. It relieves traders from emotion and trading stress. This is very important when the trader understands the next things to do after being motivated. But no matter how you are motivated, you will need planning in the market to make things work well for you, and you need good system.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Motivation goes a long way in helping forex trader, a trader that is not motivate will never have the power to do things right. The power to do things right comes from the way the trader is working in the market. I am sure not to do trading in without a positive mindset, this is the only way that could affect motivation of my trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 2
    I think almost everyone is motivated on one thing and that is money, we know that profit potential in these market can be huge, but motivation is not enough, we need to learn and develop right strategy to be used in our trading, and it is not as easy task achieving such goal, even if we know the right strategy implementation is another thing, we may have all the tools to become successful but if we cannot consistently implement everything in our trading, everything will still be a failure.

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    The power of motivation is best in this business, so I think its essential to motivate ourself on daily bases that's why I spend a lot of time in this forum on daily bases, and try to motivate forum member's along with it I try to learn from them also, I think robo forex forum is a great opportunity to motivate each other, thread creator explained very well that other trader's also same human being like, there are many successful and professional trader's in forex we can learn a lot from their success and can motivate ourself

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    It is a very good thing to be motivated in the forex trading, this will increase the trading credibility of the trader. And making more trading results in the market is mainly about how the trader do it well. I so much appreciate the situation whereby one will understand the full ways of trading and still have the excitements of doing it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    i believed that forex is very hard business so here 90% trader are loser and 10% trader are gainer so it is very difficult business so loss is the part of forex trading business but need to try to do the gain so need to good motivation for the success of forex trading business.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Motivation is normal, and it should be done by the tardesr of this market, if a trader is not motivated, the trader will surely be affected in the market. The good things about trading is activeness of the trader is handling the market. If the trader makes sense from within the trader, he can replicate this to make sense in the real result too.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    In robo forex trading motivation is very important? Mate not getting your point I think robo forex is a broker, which connecting a trader to real market so you can say like forex trading, hope you will understand that. Its very important to do trade by following proper trading rules to get a better trading result in this business we have to motivate ourself by learning regularly in forex

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast