Motivation In Trading - Page 2
Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Motivation In Trading

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50

Motivation In Trading

Motivation is a great workforce in the market, but so many traders are undermining its importance in this market. No wonder that some traders will work under greed or emotion, this happens because not disciplined or they are not well motivated in any way that could help them to stop a bad habits or relax in the market at one point or the other. In this thread, i will like to share the benefits of motivation, and how a trader could take the best use of it to their trading advantages.

What is motivation in trading?: Motivation is the act of stimulating the energy/potential inside of a trader, thereby bring the good side of him, and the zeal to do what he believed he can not do before. It is the act of bringing the hidden psychological benefits of a trader, thereby making him it see and reason things in different ways that will be more beneficial to him. It is more than just trading, it makes traders to trade professionally and stick to his trading plan. Motivation is a very good thing provided the trader could utilize it when he receives it.

How could a trader be motivated and its benefits: I will use myself as an example here. I realized that i am well motivated when i read about the traders that are successful with real proof of trading. I believe that they are human beings like me, and what they do, i can even do it better(That`s spirit of motivation). This mainly reduces the error i make in the market trading.
    Initially, the main causes of my error in trading is greed, emotion, imbalance of trading etc., these are the main ones that might lead to another, and they are psychologically oriented. But, when i imagine the long suffering and stress that the successful traders could endure before being success, it makes me to have more faith/energy in myself, and have a balanced control in my trading psychology. Thereby, i will focus more on the strategies, managements and trading plans i have in place already, rather than deviating from them through psychology uncertainties.

My believe: I believe that all traders have what motivates them, and i believe that since we are human but not reasoning the same, we have our different variances. Try to locate what gives you the zeal, joy and energy of trading, this is what will help your faith to success in the market. Some traders will never perform better than what they are doing now, except they locate what motivates them and find a way that will keep it going in them. HAPPY TRADING!

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 538
    Yeah we can learn a lot in this market and can motivate ourself every trader face a bad trading situation many time during trading but we don't have to give up and have to carry on with our learning. We have to concentrate on good learning and practice and have to motivate ourself by take better decisions in forex market

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    We all have the tendency to be motivated, but this comes in different ways, and the traders that have the best in trading are motivated by one thing or the other in the market. I will advice that we should try to locate what keeps the fire bring in us, and we should try to review that all the time, by that, we will not be missed in motivation.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    without motivation we cannot success in forex trading . when we saw a profit in our trading then also we saw loss in this market . so if we are commited and motivated then we succeed in this field .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by zulfiqar iqbal khan View Post
    without motivation we cannot success in forex trading . when we saw a profit in our trading then also we saw loss in this market . so if we are commited and motivated then we succeed in this field .
    Well, I wouldn't say that without motivation, one can not be success, in fact, one can be very successful, the only thing that might be is that; the trader might be a disciplined trader on his own, the one that is very reasonable and strict with this trading system. It is not matter of motivation, but some traders need motivation to be successful though.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Without any motivation and a positive thinking its much harder for a trader to become a successful trader. We have to motivate ourself regularly in forex for that we can read many motivation quotes, articles, book, and can watch some videos too. Along with it we have to do trade within a positive attitude because the importance of a positive mindset also very high in forex

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Without any motivation and a positive thinking its much harder for a trader to become a successful trader. We have to motivate ourself regularly in forex for that we can read many motivation quotes, articles, book, and can watch some videos too. Along with it we have to do trade within a positive attitude because the importance of a positive mindset also very high in forex
    Well, it will be hard truly. Many forex traders has done so many things, but they do not have the success they want, but when they are motivated, it gives them the zeal to do the tarding in more professional ways, and endurance, this is what might give the best to the trader.

Quote Originally Posted by zulfiqar iqbal khan View Post
    The issue of motivation is very complex in the market. Try to know the truth of this, and without motivation, traders can be success, but motivation is needed for the traders that are dulled in the market, this will resurrect the spirit of good trading in what they are doing, and this will bring the best out of them in the market at all times.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    This is what I believe that motivation does as well, if one is careful in thinking, things will be better for such trader when it comes to motivation, the motivation will be the one that will bring out the positive thinking in the trader. Watching video is one of the most important way to be motivated, it brings out the real you out of you.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 538
    That's a good point we can watch motivation trading videos even there are many other sources too. No matter from where we are learning about motivation its always helpful for our trading performance and it help us to do all the things within a positive mindset. We all should motivate each other too there are many new forum member's here and its our duty to motivate them too

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    This is what I believe that motivation does as well, if one is careful in thinking, things will be better for such trader when it comes to motivation, the motivation will be the one that will bring out the positive thinking in the trader. Watching video is one of the most important way to be motivated, it brings out the real you out of you.
    You have said it all way, guess you are inclined by a things of motivation by yourself. Keep it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    That's a good point we can watch motivation trading videos even there are many other sources too. No matter from where we are learning about motivation its always helpful for our trading performance and it help us to do all the things within a positive mindset. We all should motivate each other too there are many new forum member's here and its our duty to motivate them too
    As you can see, the motivation can even make the trader excited in the market, it is never a too much thing for the trader, it is only matter of locating that this which brings the energy out of the trader. One more important thing is how the trader bring the motivation to work, it is never not a god thing to be mistrading, thinking that he understands the all things in the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    I will use myself as an example here. I realized that i am well motivated when i read about the traders that are successful with real proof of trading. I believe that they are human beings like me, and what they do, i can even do it better(That`s spirit of motivation). This mainly reduces the error i make in the market trading.
    Motivation make trader always thinkk the best future, motivation make trader always think positive. My motivation is I must be successful trader, and make so many money from forex trading, After I have many money from forex trading, I must wthdraw my money then I will make both business, real business and unreal business. It makes me so proud of me.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast