Page 1 of 37 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Motivation In Trading

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50

Motivation In Trading

Motivation is a great workforce in the market, but so many traders are undermining its importance in this market. No wonder that some traders will work under greed or emotion, this happens because not disciplined or they are not well motivated in any way that could help them to stop a bad habits or relax in the market at one point or the other. In this thread, i will like to share the benefits of motivation, and how a trader could take the best use of it to their trading advantages.

What is motivation in trading?: Motivation is the act of stimulating the energy/potential inside of a trader, thereby bring the good side of him, and the zeal to do what he believed he can not do before. It is the act of bringing the hidden psychological benefits of a trader, thereby making him it see and reason things in different ways that will be more beneficial to him. It is more than just trading, it makes traders to trade professionally and stick to his trading plan. Motivation is a very good thing provided the trader could utilize it when he receives it.

How could a trader be motivated and its benefits: I will use myself as an example here. I realized that i am well motivated when i read about the traders that are successful with real proof of trading. I believe that they are human beings like me, and what they do, i can even do it better(That`s spirit of motivation). This mainly reduces the error i make in the market trading.
    Initially, the main causes of my error in trading is greed, emotion, imbalance of trading etc., these are the main ones that might lead to another, and they are psychologically oriented. But, when i imagine the long suffering and stress that the successful traders could endure before being success, it makes me to have more faith/energy in myself, and have a balanced control in my trading psychology. Thereby, i will focus more on the strategies, managements and trading plans i have in place already, rather than deviating from them through psychology uncertainties.

My believe: I believe that all traders have what motivates them, and i believe that since we are human but not reasoning the same, we have our different variances. Try to locate what gives you the zeal, joy and energy of trading, this is what will help your faith to success in the market. Some traders will never perform better than what they are doing now, except they locate what motivates them and find a way that will keep it going in them. HAPPY TRADING!

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    Motivation brings out the real you that is best, this is not what we should take with small tone. I am motivated when I see a trader that lose more than 10 times, and still rise back on his feet in the market. It is true that it is very from trader to trade as the thread starter has said, just locate the one that is working for you as a trader.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    Motivation brings out the real you that is best, this is not what we should take with small tone. I am motivated when I see a trader that lose more than 10 times, and still rise back on his feet in the market. It is true that it is very from trader to trade as the thread starter has said, just locate the one that is working for you as a trader.
    An act of working well in the market is caused by motivation. As you have said, we are all having our different ways we receive motivation. But one thing that is certain is how the trader would do the motivation in the real practice. Nothing is better than for traders to have the good use of trading system, it will bring out the best in the trading system, but with good tradings system, motivating is a waste.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    a trader will have motivation that push them to join with forex trading, some want to be a good trader and success and some wants to get the freedom for their business, and me too, i leaved my old job for forex trading because i wanted to change my life with the better one where there was no chances at my old job, but i saw it at forex trading
    and now, for several years and passed, i have traded as a full time trader

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    One thing also about motivation is for traders to have their daily trading needs written all the time. There are some traders that has good trading system, but they do not coordinates themselves very well. If you have journal, and keeps daily motives in it, you will know what inspires you, and what keeps you going in the market everyday of your trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    What I know is that motivation can perform miracle in the lives of the trader that is using it, what you should do first is to allow it to come to you, if you allow motivation, it will bring out the real you and perform the task that you thought you can not do. This is what the motivation does, and it makes you feel cooler than ever before.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    What I know is that motivation can perform miracle in the lives of the trader that is using it, what you should do first is to allow it to come to you, if you allow motivation, it will bring out the real you and perform the task that you thought you can not do. This is what the motivation does, and it makes you feel cooler than ever before.
    It is natural to say that all traders have this potential in them, they have the potential of doing what suppose to be done, but some are too badly orientated psychologically, and if the psychology of the trader is now in the right side, it will help the trader have the best in the market. The market is full of great works wonders, and motivation can unlock this for traders.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    Newbie must read this thread, so that they can understand that they must have a good motivation to survive in forex until they find success, many traders who lose their motivation after one or two years of their experience in this business and not go find success. Indeed, successful traders are those who keep their motivation in difficult situations for them to undergo the process of their journey to be successful.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    Newbie must read this thread, so that they can understand that they must have a good motivation to survive in forex until they find success, many traders who lose their motivation after one or two years of their experience in this business and not go find success. Indeed, successful traders are those who keep their motivation in difficult situations for them to undergo the process of their journey to be successful.
    What a good point you have there, the new traders will know what keeps the fire in trading burning. But the other side of me that does not want the new trader to know this at first is that, they might be looking for a way to be motivated without having the good trading strategy, this will still lead to losing and frustration.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 59
    Given: 19
    motivating is very important in our trading . i can`t imagine trading without motivating . for example when we make profit , it is a very good motivating , when we save our account of a certain lost , it is a very good motivation , when we achieve a good amount of pips or break arecord of our trading history all of this wanted to be motivated in the trading

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 37 1234511 ... LastLast