Size of captal does not matter
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Size of captal does not matter

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 60

Size of captal does not matter

Mostly when we face loss as a newbie we say that if we had bigger capital account wouldn't have blown which is wrong. Size of capital only allows you to earn bigger profits, it cannot teach us how to trade, how to analyse market, how to plan a trade or follow a strategy. If you know trading then you can trade with any size of capital.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I am always agree this thread because most of the man are think that in fx big capital is need for do the business. This fx market big capital is not need must need your money management so if you want to stay this market for a long as a good trader you should follow successful trader and good money management .

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by alaminmgt View Post
    I am always agree this thread because most of the man are think that in fx big capital is need for do the business. This fx market big capital is not need must need your money management so if you want to stay this market for a long as a good trader you should follow successful trader and good money management .
    in forex you will not likely rely on the amount of money that is in your account, but if you rely on forex money without any skills in your trade then you will lose because of the big money in forex skills will always be the most important part in the run and without skills do not expect to be successful so that the most appropriate is how you first build your skills

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    if the invest is low and then forex trading is i think not good and it is big chance to lost and it is true that big invest is very good and if you have good skill and you have big invest then you alway get profit and other hand if you invest big money and not hava proper skill about forex trading then i think trader never earn huge money and lost all money .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    i believe the size of capital might matter atimes but not all the time,if one is taking Forex as a full time job,then it very important one invest in Forex trading big time but if one is only seeing trading as a per time job,then i dont think such person need to invest any capital in forex trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    I think so if you are a very good trader here and keep learning since a long time then no body can stop you to make good money from less fund invested by you in forex because old trader always know how to do trade well but you should have great skill, experience, and many more for that kind of stuff :)

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    A good trader think about a big capital but a normal trader can not think about a big capital.only expert trader nd also old trader can invest a big capital in forex market cause a big trader has a good and strong strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by kamran View Post
    Mostly when we face loss as a newbie we say that if we had bigger capital account wouldn't have blown which is wrong. Size of capital only allows you to earn bigger profits, it cannot teach us how to trade, how to analyse market, how to plan a trade or follow a strategy. If you know trading then you can trade with any size of capital.
    yes if you are a beginner trader you must have a big capital to not have a margin call early but you must use the lowest size of lots as you can .and i think you must trading with a scalping strategy .also you must enough time of learning and training .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    To learn I agree with you it does not matter the size of the capital because the entry sizes small deals will compensate it will be with you rate great reflection, but after reaching a degree of specific expertise and professionalism must be capital large or well to some extent, not only to make a profit bigger, but also you may even if it came to be based compensation losses in the shortest possible time and withstand the losses if the long-term in the open positions Hedge or many examples

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Size of the capital is DOES matter, man. If you have the least amount of $ 100, it's pretty ideal and not too big. If you have more than $ 100, it's even better. Because the number of hefty margin is a guarantee of the strength and resilience of the position itself if you have floating minus.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast