how can i improve my trade?
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: how can i improve my trade?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

how can i improve my trade?

i am a new trader.at first i think it is a easy business.i think money making is very easy in forex.so at first i invest 100$ in forex.but after 4 days my account balance is 0$.after loss i invest another 100$ but after 7 days my balance 0$.after loss i talk many expert trader.they advice me demo is very important for improve trade.it is right or wrong.please help me............

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    in fact any beginner trader must face this problems in his way to learn trading Forex because he did not trade for enough time or he do not have enough knowledge so i can say the best way to improve your profits or your trades is trading with a demo account for 1 year at least with the same capital .i think that is the best way to have more experience .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    the best way to improve you trading skills and your results from your trades is by making continuous improvements of your skill, and the best place for the traders to improve their skills is by trading on demo accounts, where a trader must need to have good time sepnt for gaining knowledge to learn and then to earn on real accounts.

Not allowed!
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    hello every one
    im Newbie Date here and im think to Improve your trade style we must start with learning forex
    and then practice range in emo account and then When you trade in real account analysis thing you must do every trade you do if you earn profit or loss to know why you make advantage or lose to learn from your mistake

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    The best way to improve your trade is to do trading in the real market with cent account and you will come to know about your big mistakes that you do in the real money and it will surely help you to make some good plans regarding to remove your mistakes in forex and you will able to do some good trading in future

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    In order to improve trading, you must be well trained and you trade often at the expense or at the expense of bonus real and be a very small proportion of risk up to 2._5% only in the beginning until you learn trading well and reduce the expected loss and then it can increase gradually risk

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    if you are facing problems and you want to improve you trading i prefer demo trading very much. this is best way of learning where you can learn trading from a to z. this is the place where you can test you strategies without fear of loss. this is the best place of getting confident, knowledge and experience and these abilities will lead you towards success.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4
    the improvement of the trading is the not the easy work like the abc,it is the way of the learning and the getting of the experience of the forex trading and to get the habits of the forex trader and also the controlling of the emotions and the greed in the forex trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    True, if we are beginners and do not know well about forex trading, we better do not immediately plunge into real trading, because the consequences can be very fatal. We need to do a demo trading, then we are looking for strategies that match with us, then we test as much as possible, if it is accurate then we can do the real trading.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    As a beginner its advicable that you learn to trade forex before you actually invest your funds, and the best way or environment to learn is in a demo account, its with these demo account that you build am understanding in how to trade the currency market, before you invest your money it is recommended that you make consistent profit on your demo account to prove that you now have a proper understanding on how to exploit market opportunity.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast