Roboforex forum help me to survive in forex trading business - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Roboforex forum help me to survive in forex trading business

forex trading business is most use full business in the world every one join forex and earn profit in forex trading business hard working is very important for earn profit it is good robo forex is provide a place robo forum is the best forum and provide bonus for trading that is good for us

Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    so you can enjoy your hardwork with some profit in hands, it is good, and roboforex always pay us with well, so we are on the right place, no doubt that we can grow to be a mature trader someday, and forum with good programs gives us the chances to wake up as a real trader,
    i hope that you and me and the others will get success someday or as soon as possible
    yes, so far roboforex always pay my profit so fast, without any delay, and i really enjoy to trade with this broker, moreover because i trade using bonus, then nothing to lose when we trade here

Quote Originally Posted by awaiskhan View Post
    forex trading business is most use full business in the world every one join forex and earn profit in forex trading business hard working is very important for earn profit it is good robo forex is provide a place robo forum is the best forum and provide bonus for trading that is good for us
    yes, this forum is one of great place to learn forex trading and i spend much time for learn in forex forum also

Update,, so far i can make profit 6%, the profit still not big, because i am trying to make consistent profit and make my account grow up for a long time, and keep my drawdown always be small,, here is the screenshot..
    MetaTrader 4 - RoboForex.jpg

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by elena View Post
    Update,, so far i can make profit 6%, the profit still not big, because i am trying to make consistent profit and make my account grow up for a long time, and keep my drawdown always be small,, here is the screenshot..
    It is really good going bro. I hope you will be able to make more profit. It is always good to have consistent profit. I wish you will be able to attract more traders to your copyfx account by showing smooth and consistent profit making ability. I wish you all the best bro. And actually that is the way to grow as a trader.

Trader
    Actaually we all know well that the Roboforex forum is the better forum we ever trat and worked fro . so the other forum has many restriction on the way you withdraw and the period depending on your actaull doing in the forum . and all of us here is in dept to robo forex forum

Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    It is really good going bro. I hope you will be able to make more profit. It is always good to have consistent profit. I wish you will be able to attract more traders to your copyfx account by showing smooth and consistent profit making ability. I wish you all the best bro. And actually that is the way to grow as a trader.
    Thanks bro,, i really hope i will attrach many investor to copy my trading, then i can get my commission as soon as possible
    Quote Originally Posted by nosa33 View Post
    Actaually we all know well that the Roboforex forum is the better forum we ever trat and worked fro . so the other forum has many restriction on the way you withdraw and the period depending on your actaull doing in the forum . and all of us here is in dept to robo forex forum
    yeah, we can get much bonus from this forum, and there are no many restriction to withdrawl our profit. it is a nice way to make money in forex market

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12