Roboforex forum help me to survive in forex trading business
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Roboforex forum help me to survive in forex trading business

  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2,680
    Promo (¢)
    240
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 1

    Roboforex forum help me to survive in forex trading business

    I know this business from ads in internet, and I really don’t interested with forex trading until a friend told me that forex trading is the greatest online business. I was a student at the time, and I have a big dream, I want to continues my study in USA, lol, it is really a big dream for me, because I don’t have money to go to USA School.
    But I think nothing is impossible if we want to make it happened and if we working hard until we really can make our dream come true. Then I started to think about how to make money anytime and anywhere because I must pay my tuition by myself, I don’t have rich parent who can pay my tuition in abroad. then I think I must work online or have an online business, then I still can earn money not matter where I am. I talked about this dream to a friend, and he said that forex trading is the most suitable for me. Forex can give so much money if I have high trading skill. Then I started to interested to become forex trader and started to trade also.

    I still a student while I starting this business, then I don’t have any money for trading forex. I just can deposite only $10 on my trading account, and then get margin call in short time, less than a month, lol. I really don’t have any idea how to make good profit from forex trading. It is because I don’t have proper knowledge and experience when I was started my trading. When I don’t have money anymore for trading, and confuse how to learn this business well, then I stop to trade for a few months because I think this business is too difficult for me, and I want to give up. But then I found that there are forex forum which really great place for beginner life me, one of the best forex forum is roboforex forum. I just know that this forum give us bonus for being active member in this forum. This forum can give us $0.2 per post that we make. I think it really a great opportunity for me, because I don’t need to invest my own money, but I can trade on real trading and can make real money also.

    I really greatful that I found this forum, because I can learn much from this forum, many good member who share their knowledge and experience in this forum, and I can get bonus for active in this forum also. It makes me think that with this forum and this broker, I can be survive, because despite I blow my account again and again, I still can get bonus for trading again in the next month. Then, I don’t need to worry to have no money anymore for trading. As long as I can be a good member in this forum, this forum will always give me bonus every month.

    My first bonus from roboforex is only $15 (no deposite bonus for verified member). After got the bonus, I have got bonus from forum also, then I can trade with larger capital and get more profit in every trade. I always withdrawl my profit as soon as possible, because I need money to pay my study tuition every semester. The withdrawl process in roboforex is very fast, many times it just takes a few minutes only. It makes me really love this broker so much. The spread is very small also, and help me to make good profit in my trading.

    But after several months, I blow up my account again, lol, because I become greedy, and over trading and makes me get so much losses and then get stop out. But in this month, December 2014, roboforex offering us great bonus again, they will give us $1000 for copyfx account. It really great opportunity for me, because I can’t invest that much money for trading, then I joined in this promo. I have got the bonus. Here is the screenshot of my bonus from forum and my copyfx bonus from roboforex

    Untitled-1.jpg
    this is a prove that i was withdrawl my profit from roboforex for many times

    MetaTrader 4 - RoboForex.jpg

    Conclusion : roboforex provide us forum and many bonusses to help us to survive in forex trading business

    Not allowed!
    Last edited by elena; 12-16-2014 at 02:20 PM.

  2. #2
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    14
    Promo (¢)
    265
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    yes sir robo forex trading help me for the online trading facility and provide us an opportunity for use bonus account for trading that is very helpful for every one robo forex forum is a survivel for us it is really great opportunity for me because i cat not invest so much money is trading

    Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2,680
    Promo (¢)
    240
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by awaiskhan View Post
    yes sir robo forex trading help me for the online trading facility and provide us an opportunity for use bonus account for trading that is very helpful for every one robo forex forum is a survivel for us it is really great opportunity for me because i cat not invest so much money is trading
    Yes, it is true, i think if there are no forex forum, maybe i gave up since several years ago and never become forex trader anymore. but this forex forum become my reason why i still here in this business. This forum give me chance to learn more and more, practice more and more without risky our own money, but still can make real money. it really great opportunity for me

    Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Undercover
    Posts
    984
    Promo (¢)
    40
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 186
    Given: 193
    It is another wonderful story in this contest. I don't have anything to say about your story but I think it is good enough to win a place in this contest. But I think you should include few more screenshot to your story. I think withdrawal proof can be used as well. It certainly increase the weight of your story. And it is really a good chance to upgrade your status in this forum too.

    Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2,680
    Promo (¢)
    240
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    It is another wonderful story in this contest. I don't have anything to say about your story but I think it is good enough to win a place in this contest. But I think you should include few more screenshot to your story. I think withdrawal proof can be used as well. It certainly increase the weight of your story. And it is really a good chance to upgrade your status in this forum too.
    I have blown my account, except the account copyfx, then this is the screenshot when i make withdrawl from my roboforex bonus account
    MetaTrader 4 - RoboForex.jpg
    you can see from that screenshot that i really often make withdrawl from my roboforex trading account. so, i really thankful to this forum and to roboforex which help me to earn money

    Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Undercover
    Posts
    984
    Promo (¢)
    40
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 186
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by elena View Post
    I have blown my account, except the account copyfx, then this is the screenshot when i make withdrawl from my roboforex bonus account
    MetaTrader 4 - RoboForex.jpg
    you can see from that screenshot that i really often make withdrawl from my roboforex trading account. so, i really thankful to this forum and to roboforex which help me to earn money
    It is nice to see your withdrawal and transfers to another account. It is really good. I think you can use your real money for trading too when no bonus in your account. Whatever I think you should add this withdrawal screenshot to your first post. It is easy and you can do it any time before contest end. I think it would be helpful to get good marks from your story.

    Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2,680
    Promo (¢)
    240
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    It is nice to see your withdrawal and transfers to another account. It is really good. I think you can use your real money for trading too when no bonus in your account. Whatever I think you should add this withdrawal screenshot to your first post. It is easy and you can do it any time before contest end. I think it would be helpful to get good marks from your story.
    thanks for the suggestion, i will attach that screenshot in my first post. nowadays i still trade with copyfx bonus, i am trading with $1000, then i dont need to invest more money anymore. i just need to looking for as many as investor to copy my trading, then i can withdrawl my commission. i think it is a nice way to earn money from this business also.

    Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Undercover
    Posts
    984
    Promo (¢)
    40
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 186
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by elena View Post
    thanks for the suggestion, i will attach that screenshot in my first post. nowadays i still trade with copyfx bonus, i am trading with $1000, then i dont need to invest more money anymore. i just need to looking for as many as investor to copy my trading, then i can withdrawl my commission. i think it is a nice way to earn money from this business also.
    Well it is really good to know that you avail the chance of getting 1000$ bonus from copyFX. It is really a great offer from roboforex. I too got it but unpredictable USDJPY blown my account. I wish you better luck in trading with your bonus. I hope you will trade well and can attract many investor. Very good luck to your trading.

    Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2,680
    Promo (¢)
    240
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    Well it is really good to know that you avail the chance of getting 1000$ bonus from copyFX. It is really a great offer from roboforex. I too got it but unpredictable USDJPY blown my account. I wish you better luck in trading with your bonus. I hope you will trade well and can attract many investor. Very good luck to your trading.
    thanks, i hope i will attract many investors as soon as possible. you may trade with biglotsize which makes you blown your account so fast. capital $1000 is really huge for me, then i will use it for trading with proper money management, then i will not get margin call in short time. i hope i can make this account grow up

    Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    11,332
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by elena View Post
    I have blown my account, except the account copyfx, then this is the screenshot when i make withdrawl from my roboforex bonus account
    MetaTrader 4 - RoboForex.jpg
    you can see from that screenshot that i really often make withdrawl from my roboforex trading account. so, i really thankful to this forum and to roboforex which help me to earn money
    so you can enjoy your hardwork with some profit in hands, it is good, and roboforex always pay us with well, so we are on the right place, no doubt that we can grow to be a mature trader someday, and forum with good programs gives us the chances to wake up as a real trader,
    i hope that you and me and the others will get success someday or as soon as possible

    Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •