what is scalping?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: what is scalping?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

what is scalping?

i am a new trader.i want huge money make by forex.some people tell me scalping is profitable for making money in forex but not it always sometimes it is perfect.but i don't understand about scalping.please details what is scalping.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Scalping is a short time trading Strategy. And scalping means under 20 pips profit. And scalping is appropriate for the new Forex trader. Basically the new Forex trader like to scalping. Though I am a new Forex trader. So I am also used the method in my trading time. And I am happy with my small profit by the scalping.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    everyone know that what is scalping it is call a short time trading some people give order for few time and close order so it may be 20 or 10 pips.but sometimes it is not profitable because it is not a real rouls so i personaly use sometimes may be it is profitable or loss thanks

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by banna71 View Post
    i am a new trader.i want huge money make by forex.some people tell me scalping is profitable for making money in forex but not it always sometimes it is perfect.but i don't understand about scalping.please details what is scalping.
    trading with a scalping strategy mean that you are trading with the lowest time frame like 1 and 5 minutes time frame and you will earn 20 or 40 pips by trading with scalping so that it will be the fast way to make profits for any trader and i prefer to trading with a scalping strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    scalping is strategy where traders target for few pips in small time, It can be stated as short term trading , and here a trader will try to make few pips like 10-20 pips but in quick time, though it is a very popular strategy but it also has significant risk as one wrong move can make you lose huge money here.

Not allowed!
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 11
    scalping man is one of the method in your trading and that mean you can make small number of pips in short time with high lot and i think that is from the advantages from that market but that make your trades more risky , so you need the plan and limit your profit on the same day and also you need to know your stop before you enter on the trades ..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 22
    My opinion Scalping is style for the trader who looking for few amount of pip in a short time period. Also by doing scalping, they will trades so many transaction, with so many transaction they can earn good profit amount . But the risk is same and scalpers should more careful about the risk, most of them not set of stop loss at every transaction.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Scalping is a short time trading Strategy through which it is possible to earn some pips withing very short trading. Beginners can do scalping with low volume with a view to learn forex trading. Long term trading can give us expected profit, so we should not depend on scalping always.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 6
    scalping is a shot term strategy in which we scalp mean close the position in very small time mostly scalping trader perform in fast moving market like european and north american session of market in which news release and market show great movement and scalpers take advantage for that fast movement.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by banna71 View Post
    The scalping is the short term term strategy that is use in the trading to make the profit in the forex trading and the scalping mean that twenty pip profit and it is appropriate for the newbies traders to make the profit in the trading .it is easy method to make the profit

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast