I was a loser before but things changed when I joined Roboforex, My success story with Roboforex - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I was a loser before but things changed when I joined Roboforex, My success story with Roboforex

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 35

I was a loser before but things changed when I joined Roboforex, My success story with Roboforex

My past history of joining Forex : I was not a new trader when I joined Roboforex. Actually I had started trading Forex much earlier with another broker when I read an advertisement of that broker. This advertisement was of a promotion that the broker would refund the losses of the first trade in full of any person who joins it. I was new at that time to Forex and did not had much knowledge about it. I thought this was a very good promotion and a good chance to join Forex. So I decided to join that broker with an initial deposit of $ 100.

My History with the other broker : I made my first trade after working on demo for a few hours. I thought I could make money in trading and even if I lose the deposit I would get it back. So no worries. I lost this $100 and I was refunded the loss in full in my trading account. But there was a catc now this refund was a bonus and the trader needed to complete several standard lots before he could withdraw it. So now I started again and lost this 100$ also before I could complete even a fraction of the said lot. I invested another $ 150 and lost it again. And I deposited again and lost that also and this thing continued for a few months such that I now became a sad man with a lot of financial troubled. I had lost over five thousand dollars in just about 6 months time and now I found my life becoming miserable and all happiness in life dwindling away.

My fault was there but also the broker was not good : I accept that the trader is responsible for losing money. But when I joined the broker i did not knew much about other brokers. This broker actually had large spreads and also did not stressed ever on the need of education for traders. It provided analysis which usually turned wrong. Actually the broker tried everything that it could to rob the traders money. By robbing I do not mean direct stealing but by bringing losses to the trader in all ways that it could. Stop loss were hunted in an unusual manner by the broker. It did not have any forum nor any good study material which I could use to learn Forex. Actually a few times I had made withdrawals with that broker which were processed without delay and that made me stick to that broker for a long time. Also I did not want to leave that broker with losses.

My life changed with Roboforex

Attachment 11918

Then I came to know about Roboforex forum while browsing the internet. I decided to join this forum. At this time I was a man with financial problems and did not had much to deposit. So I started posting here in this forum. I did not had good knowledge also about Forex but I wrote my experience and what all I knew about Forex in the forum. In the forum I found a lot of great threads to educate the traders. Also Roboforex website have good analysis and Forecast service and excellent study materials. There are great webinars from time to time which are like online classrooms for traders and I found them very helpful.

After joining Roboforex I was no longer a trader with little knowledge. Learning became more interesting for me and earning became more easier.

Conclusion : My advice to all losing traders. Working with a good broker like Roboforex may help you to become a successful trader from a loser. So try changing your broker to Roboforex

Not allowed!
    Last edited by AmitChallenger; 12-22-2014 at 10:24 AM.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 215
    Given: 113
    It is true that bad trading conditions or a bad broker can magnify our chances of getting losses in our trades. This is the reason I always say that choosing the right broker is as important as having good knowledge to succeed in trading. It is great that you have finally found Roboforex and now working with the best broker.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    As if I have knew this, there are some brokers that ahs the lucky with their clients, but that is not an excuse though. I guess you have realized your fault on this issue and you have made the roboforex your primary broker, then try to work in that light and never look back in nay way. I have seen that they are good to build up a trading career with as well.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by PROPENSITY100 View Post
    It is true that bad trading conditions or a bad broker can magnify our chances of getting losses in our trades. This is the reason I always say that choosing the right broker is as important as having good knowledge to succeed in trading. It is great that you have finally found Roboforex and now working with the best broker.
    Yes brother I have experienced the side effects of trading with a bad broker in the pasts. I also experienced how a good broker like Roboforex can help its traders to win in trading.

Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    As if I have knew this, there are some brokers that ahs the lucky with their clients, but that is not an excuse though. I guess you have realized your fault on this issue and you have made the roboforex your primary broker, then try to work in that light and never look back in nay way. I have seen that they are good to build up a trading career with as well.
    Yes Roboforex is certainly the best broker where we can build our career. I want to trade Forex for a long time and I got the broker with which I can continue a healthy relationship for a long time.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 30
    yes you are right when we are trading with like that company we are related to the most important site which trading forex at all . roboforex provides us with all what we need to be successful traders . so we find the analysis , the reports daily , and the free bonus here in the forum . good broker at all

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 49
    I remember a quote. Greatness lies in losing things and conquering them again. Many people when they get losses are highly discouraged and what they do is leave trading For ever. But I think instead we should know our faults and make corrections there and then everything will be fine. In your case changing the broker to Roboforex helped you to stop your losses and start getting success.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by ANANDCHENNAI View Post
    I remember a quote. Greatness lies in losing things and conquering them again. Many people when they get losses are highly discouraged and what they do is leave trading For ever. But I think instead we should know our faults and make corrections there and then everything will be fine. In your case changing the broker to Roboforex helped you to stop your losses and start getting success.
    To conquer our losses we should not give up. Many people when they get lot of losses in trading think that it is not possible for them to earn in trading and they leave trading. But when we give up trading we accept our losses. I also faced a lot of losses. But my advice to all losing traders is that the following steps can help them to change their fate in trading.

1. If we do not have knowledge we should learn and remove ignorance.

2. We should consider changing our broker as a better broker can bring the difference. Please try Roboforex as it can change your fate in trading like it did for me.

3. If greed is the reason please overcome it and develop patience as no success is there with greed.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 39
    This is really a nice story brother. You have explained it nicely how you were losing money with some other broker and how joining Roboforex helped you. Knowledge is so essential in trading and Roboforex actually has not left any stone unturned to make sure that all its traders are well educated.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 215
    Given: 113
    Quote Originally Posted by SuccessfulKartik View Post
    This is really a nice story brother. You have explained it nicely how you were losing money with some other broker and how joining Roboforex helped you. Knowledge is so essential in trading and Roboforex actually has not left any stone unturned to make sure that all its traders are well educated.
    I would say that Roboforex is not just a broker that provides trading services to its clients. It focuses equally on educating its traders so that they can really succeed in Forex trading. It spends millions of dollars on educational campaigns, webinars, forums and other promotions just to encourage its traders to learn and strengthen their knowledge. Roboforex is actually a way to succeed in Forex.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12