I was a loser before but things changed when I joined Roboforex, My success story with Roboforex
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I was a loser before but things changed when I joined Roboforex, My success story with Roboforex

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 32

I was a loser before but things changed when I joined Roboforex, My success story with Roboforex

My past history of joining Forex : I was not a new trader when I joined Roboforex. Actually I had started trading Forex much earlier with another broker when I read an advertisement of that broker. This advertisement was of a promotion that the broker would refund the losses of the first trade in full of any person who joins it. I was new at that time to Forex and did not had much knowledge about it. I thought this was a very good promotion and a good chance to join Forex. So I decided to join that broker with an initial deposit of $ 100.

My History with the other broker : I made my first trade after working on demo for a few hours. I thought I could make money in trading and even if I lose the deposit I would get it back. So no worries. I lost this $100 and I was refunded the loss in full in my trading account. But there was a catc now this refund was a bonus and the trader needed to complete several standard lots before he could withdraw it. So now I started again and lost this 100$ also before I could complete even a fraction of the said lot. I invested another $ 150 and lost it again. And I deposited again and lost that also and this thing continued for a few months such that I now became a sad man with a lot of financial troubled. I had lost over five thousand dollars in just about 6 months time and now I found my life becoming miserable and all happiness in life dwindling away.

My fault was there but also the broker was not good : I accept that the trader is responsible for losing money. But when I joined the broker i did not knew much about other brokers. This broker actually had large spreads and also did not stressed ever on the need of education for traders. It provided analysis which usually turned wrong. Actually the broker tried everything that it could to rob the traders money. By robbing I do not mean direct stealing but by bringing losses to the trader in all ways that it could. Stop loss were hunted in an unusual manner by the broker. It did not have any forum nor any good study material which I could use to learn Forex. Actually a few times I had made withdrawals with that broker which were processed without delay and that made me stick to that broker for a long time. Also I did not want to leave that broker with losses.

My life changed with Roboforex

new2.JPG

Then I came to know about Roboforex forum while browsing the internet. I decided to join this forum. At this time I was a man with financial problems and did not had much to deposit. So I started posting here in this forum. I did not had good knowledge also about Forex but I wrote my experience and what all I knew about Forex in the forum. In the forum I found a lot of great threads to educate the traders. Also Roboforex website have good analysis and Forecast service and excellent study materials. There are great webinars from time to time which are like online classrooms for traders and I found them very helpful.

After joining Roboforex I was no longer a trader with little knowledge. Learning became more interesting for me and earning became more easier.

Conclusion : My advice to all losing traders. Working with a good broker like Roboforex may help you to become a successful trader from a loser. So try changing your broker to Roboforex

Not allowed!
    Last edited by AmitChallenger; 12-22-2014 at 10:24 AM.

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 186
    Given: 193
    Really wonderful story. I have seen few brokers also currently offer such 100% refund promotion. I never taken such promotion but very sorry to know about your situation with that broker. It is good that you come to know about roboforex and roboforex forum. And it is very true that this broker and forum is helping thousands of traders worldwide to develop as a trader and make real money. Wish you best of luck in the contest.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 216
    Given: 113
    It is nice that finally you found Roboforex and here you life changed as a trader. Choosing a good broker is really important. Even if we have good knowledge but the broker we chose is bad then we can get unnecessary loss. I also traded with brokers which I not liked much in the past and my search for a good broker ended when I found Roboforex. A great and motivating story.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 100
    Given: 57
    I liked your story. The way you wrote is really nice. Trading with a bad broker diminish our chances of earning and magnify our chances of losing. That is the reason we should chose a good broker. Roboforex has a lot of great study materials, educational campaigns and forums where a trader can learn and increase his knowledge. Increasing our knowledge is what that will help us to improve ur performance as a trader.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 32
    Quote Originally Posted by shivanandfx View Post
    I liked your story. The way you wrote is really nice. Trading with a bad broker diminish our chances of earning and magnify our chances of losing. That is the reason we should chose a good broker. Roboforex has a lot of great study materials, educational campaigns and forums where a trader can learn and increase his knowledge. Increasing our knowledge is what that will help us to improve ur performance as a trader.
    First of all hearty thanks for liking my story. My heart said and I typed the words. When the trader is working with a broker that is not good then he has more ways of losing money. A good broker is as essential as good knowledge so as to achieve success in Forex. Many brokers are today trading against the trader and try to get their traders money in their pockets

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by AmitChallenger View Post
    Conclusion : My advice to all losing traders. Working with a good broker like Roboforex may help you to become a successful trader from a loser. So try changing your broker to Roboforex
    I don't know you have withdrawn any money from roboforex or received any bonus. If yes then you can add that screenshot to your story. I think it will add power to your story. And I just feel you can add few more lines to your conclusion too. It is up to it. I really wish your success in your trading with this good broker and a win in this contest.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    [lang=ar]بالطبع صديقى العزيز فاننا حين نخسر نرى الايام و الحياة و كانها حالكة السواد و لكن كلما نجحنا اعتقد انة من الممكن ان تنير لنا الدنيا باشاراتها الخضراء التت تعطى بريقا جديد من الامل فى كل ما نصنع و لنا ان نتخيل حجم التفاؤل الذى ياتى بعد فترة نمن التشاؤم و اللا مبالاة من موضوع ما اعتقد انة من الممكن ان يكون الموضوع مدوى جدا و لة فعالياتة الكبيرة فى حياتنا[/lang]

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by nosa33 View Post
    بالطبع صديقى العزيز فاننا حين نخسر نرى الايام و الحياة و كانها حالكة السواد و لكن كلما نجحنا اعتقد انة من الممكن ان تنير لنا الدنيا باشاراتها الخضراء التت تعطى بريقا جديد من الامل فى كل ما نصنع و لنا ان نتخيل حجم التفاؤل الذى ياتى بعد فترة نمن التشاؤم و اللا مبالاة من موضوع ما اعتقد انة من الممكن ان يكون الموضوع مدوى جدا و لة فعالياتة الكبيرة فى حياتنا
    I am very sorry to say I don't understand what you tried to say. Could you please write the same in English. You know it is English or International forum so the only language can be used is English. I hope you understand it. Looking forward to your valuable comments here in this thread.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    you have changed and got a better thing with roboforex, forum and many programs that gives us much opportunities is as the best chances for us to grow up,
    roboforex is a real broker and become the best bridge for us to the largest market, it is not a market maker like the others, then we do not worry to build our business,

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 84
    Given: 81
    This is a motivating story. Trading with a broker which trades against us or tries to make profits from our losses can really diminish our chance of success in trading despite having good knowledge. As you said Roboforex has great educational materials and also this forum where a beginner or even a losing trader can get a lot of benefit.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast