Is Forex Hard work or Smart Work?
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Forex Hard work or Smart Work?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Is Forex Hard work or Smart Work?

Forex is very smart work. If you have correct strategies, tools and indicators then you can surely become a good trader. but risky also.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    I think that the forex business is both smart as well as hard work, as here a trader can earn money in a smart way but for that a trader has to work hard also. They must practice on demo. The traders must work hard on demo account to gain all the knowledge with which they can earn some reasonable profits from this business.

Not allowed!
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by alexis12 View Post
    Forex is very smart work. If you have correct strategies, tools and indicators then you can surely become a good trader. but risky also.
    i can say it is so hard business for any beginner trader because he do not have the ability to trade and to make profits .but after some times he can make profits easily from Forex trading .so i think we can say that Forex trading is a smart business it is making our life better .so i love it .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    According to me forex is hard work and smart work both because hard work is necessary here to achieve our target without hard work its very hard to achieve our target and on the other hand smart work is also necessary we should have active mind always in the market If you are active in the market you can do very good trading with constant profit here in this market

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    I think forex is hard work, which we do need to work hard to be a successful trader, while working smarter not necessarily result in a determination of hard work when we were learning forex trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 1
    Forex is considered one of the difficult business but needs to be intelligent at the same time in order to determine the strong points that you can trade and open orders from her and no great loss and also because of technical analysis and analysis classic the needs some intelligence in trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Forex is both smart work and hard work because success in forex required a lot of knowledge and that knowledge come through working hard as well as smart. Forex is very unpredictable and understand the dynamic of forex require leading, studying as well as demo trading for a long period of time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    I think the forex trading is the combination of the hard work and smart work to get the success in the trading because some time you will need to hard work in the trading like practice in the demo and learn the knowledge of the trading and some time you will need the smart working to make the money so it is the combination of the hard work and smart work.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    In my mind trading is the combination of hard work and smart work because if you give a lot of time to trading but you can only simple trade you will get profit but not so much which is gain by smart work , yes hardwork is the key to success but smart work is also effective on success .

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    From my perspective I would say forex trading is both hard work and smartness,forex is hard work because the time spent in learning to trade takes time and concentration,and forex involves smartness due to the fact that quick and calculated dicision taking is what makes a successful entry and exit.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast