What is forex leverage?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is forex leverage?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

What is forex leverage?

The advantages and disadvantages of using leverage with forex trading. i listen that high leverage is very risky in forex? please share your idea.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 15
    Leverage is used for increasing your invested amount in Forex market... Forex market is too many big market... here is needed big amount to get good profit... So a small trader needs to use leverage for increasing his invested amount...

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    Yes leverage is used for the purpose of multiplying our investments, for example using 500:1 leverage will help the traders to hold 25000 Equivalent margin having just $50 investments and then we can trade of equivalent of 25000 when trading so it is really helpful for us to make trades with small capital.

Not allowed!
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Leverage can be a powerfull and also a harmful tool in your trading,its important you have a goof idea of what leverage entails before you apply them iin your trading account,its mostly a greedy trader who uses leverage at all time without considering the consequences of his or her action,its best you trade in accordance to how much account balance you have left.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Forex leverage means ar it is used for the purpose of multiplying our investments, for example using 500:1 leverage will help the traders to hold 25000 Equivalent margin having just $50 investments and then we can trade of equivalent of 25000 when trading so it is really helpful for us to make trades with small capital

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Forex leverage means that leverage is used for multiplying your profits or investments in Forex market.Leverage an be powerful and can be harmful thing in forex market.Small traders used leverage to make more profits in short period of time which sometimes lead to loss of investment in forex trading market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by alexis12 View Post
    The advantages and disadvantages of using leverage with forex trading. i listen that high leverage is very risky in forex? please share your idea.
    leverage means that your capital will be doubled in the presence of leverage, for example you possessed capital of $ 50, assuming you choose a leverage of 1:50, meaning you can buy $ 2500 with a capital of $ 50, it helps not to tone small capital, but make no mistake choosing leverage, high leverage can kill your account at the time a loss, but high leverage can help you when you profit. leverage choose wisely.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    i think that leverage is the taking advantages form the broker to take more risk in trading by increasing your volume of trader as here you can increase your volume if you can manage the money management and can get a proper knowledge about the market then i think that you can make profit as much as you want.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 1
    I think that there are a lot of experienced traders in the forex market lost billions as a result of the adoption of the leverage they thought they were safe and they will generate bumper profits. In other words, the leverage know the money borrowed from the broker trading to raise your ability to trade deals but the biggest use of the leverage strategy is sound back you up sometimes big losses for the loss of all value the amount of the original investment.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    forex trading is the most wonderful business that i have ever seen. it gives us many advantages. if there are any condition that we are in shortage of money then the broker gives us loan without any interest. that is called leverage.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast