Amazing , Amzing !! There is nothing more powerful than Roboforex forum. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Amazing , Amzing !! There is nothing more powerful than Roboforex forum.

Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    I also appreciate your success in forex trading. 100% increase in equity in 3 months time is really great and wonderful. I know many expert traders look to make around 10% per month. They would like to see your trading strategy too to increase their profit. Just keep it going and I hope very soon you will be an excellent trader and asset of this forum.
    Thanks very much friends , i just share for anyone especially for members in here to not search a holy grail system that can give fantastic profit which its happen for almost new traders , i believe you has trade for long in this business and i am sure you has in this business in some years its look of your mental stability, Please help me to motivate any beginner traders (Less than 1 Years) to not too ambitious to want high profit just in few days

I am attach screenshoot my history trade from bonus account , anyone can see and give comment :

Hopefully can be inspire all that have read and do the best

Banned
    You are right that this is the place where we can find all things about forex trading and in this forum we get good knowledge and experience about it. Its member are very cooperative and this forum is very good place o learn good things. Roboforum Admins and Moderators are tell us many good things abut forex trading and make this forum very informative for traders.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12