Amazing , Amzing !! There is nothing more powerful than Roboforex forum.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Amazing , Amzing !! There is nothing more powerful than Roboforex forum.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 107

Amazing , Amzing !! There is nothing more powerful than Roboforex forum.

That title is not excessive because it really happened to me , for a few months ago I vacuum with rarely post in this forum, it does not mean I am go out from this forum, as I get a bonus last post I just silent reader and apply to trade on the bonus account with patience and discipline, and the results are amazing, my account grow little by little. Please check:

My account growing 100% over the 3 months, or an average of 30% per month. Maybe this nominal is Too small for BEGINNER, but I am sure for professional traders, that is very reasonable and more than enough.

That's proof the powerful of this beloved forum. why? , Please consider some aspects that make the trader can develop from roboforex forum:

Many Expert traders here that can support the development of a trader who can not be found anywhere else, who is he? , Here it is:
    1.Value of traders
    No doubt if the value trader is a professional trader who is always humble and willing to help traders to share their knowledge of trading, so he deserves as educators. Some important threads are worth your visit:
    Price action basics. Part 1
    What you should know before you start?
    Anatomy of big market participants

2. rinaji
    No doubt the ability of a rinaji trading techniques, and lucky he was really kind to share some of the techniques and strategies that he had certainly very powerful, please see and learn:
    Simple Support and Resistance (Dynamic and Static) part 1
    Awsome Stochastic [Contest]
    Playing with the logic in trading

3. Gamer
    All certainly agree that Gamer including a great trader, many threads that made him very useful to improve skills, ranging from psychology to trading techniques, you can contact directly with him if you need help because he did not hesitate to reply to your contacts

They are three of some great traders in this forum and of course there are many more

You must be believe that this forum is a storehouse of knowledge, Here some threads that really useful:

FOREX-digest : Sub Forum about analytics, assumptions, news, trading signals, economic life as viewed by traders.
    Here two of some useful thread :
    1. Forex Wave analysis
    Are you still blind to read of forex market trend ? , if so then this thread is really useful cause in there RoboForex Columnist was described about many things about wave analysis with practice directly , Read More ....
    2. Japanese Candlesticks Analysis
    With this thread we will know more about the candlestick formation cause in there really clear about explanation in picture, Need for continue reading , here the link

Trading from A to Z :
    Its beginner zone for getting some good knowledge , and some thread are really needed for beginner are :
    1. HELP novice trader
    Here you will find help if you want to ask about anything about forex trading, are you need it, This Link to visit that thread
    2. PLAN your trade and TRADE your plan
    In this thread explain how importance the trading plan for any traders, its useful for me and maybe all of you need its . You can Visit here

Trading Psychology, discipline, motivation
    In that section there are useful threads , and one of them :
    Are you a disciplined trading or not? please go to this thread, to check it out.
    The thread that giving clear explanation about the criteria of discipline trader or undisciplined traders, From that thread we can evaluate ourselves and improve ourselves being better again to be discipline trader , i have read it and really useful , Read More

1. Trading With Pinbar
    Thread Starter : rikifx
    Pinbar is one candle pattern which indicates the occurrence of a trend reversal, in that thread give explanation and attached of indicator as detector of pinbar, More Details ....

2. Set and Forget Strategies using Fibonacci
    Thread Starter : nyonik
    This strategy is really simple but powerful , this strategy just use fibonacci to define for making position , with this strategy we can put an order then leave its for doing other job , Are you interest about this strategy? , This link for more details....

3. Fast EMA Trading System
    Thread Starter : Gamer
    The other powerful strategy is coming from Gamer which its bias on fast moving averages which will help the traders to find entries, so let’s get started with this trading system. The thread starter stated that it is very easy to understand, I have prove this strategy and give good result , You must try it

This is distinct from other existing forums, where it is offered as a free forex webinar and held a very useful topic. you should attend that event

See more about free forex webinar

The special Program For this periods is “My day with Roboforex”.
    All member can join in this program , Here we just write a story describing our day, mentioning services or trading terminals of Roboforex company. this related about Trading terminals, Copyfx system , ContestFx , RoboOption , Roboforex Forum , Forex analysis and forecasts , Bonuses and promotions, Affiliate programs.

Prizes:*

1st place - 100 USD
    2nd place - 60 USD
    3rd place - 50 USD
    4th place - 35 USD
    5th place - 30 USD
    6th place - 25 USD
    7th place - 20 USD
    8th place - 15 USD
    9th place - 10 USD
    10th place - 5 USD

Follow the contest and win prizes !

MORE DETAILS...

|| THAT ALL ASPECT THE REASON WHY THERE IS NOTHING MORE POWERFUL THAN RBOFOREX FORUM ||

This My Screenshots in my trading history :

Best Of Luck For You all and Hopefully All was Motivated From My History Which Amazing Benefited Of Roboforex Forum

Thanks Roboforex Forum , You are Amazing Forum

Not allowed!
    Last edited by debian; 12-23-2014 at 12:39 PM.

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 186
    Given: 193
    It is really amazing a thread can be represented in such way as you did. I really like your effort and information you provided in the thread. I can see you moved all over the threads of this forum and worked really hard for this contest. I really wish your success here. Definitely Roboforex forum is full of information which is very helpful for any trader. And yes you will find many good traders here along with very helpful forum members. And truly it is a powerful forum among all forex forum.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Well, that's good thing which you have pointed out, really the same situation happened to me, I was also a silent reader of this forum and left posting in this forum, but just before a few months ago, I saw some movement in this forum and people interested in learning and sharing their experience here, may probably then reduce the restrictions of posting and thread opening, so that's why due to that rush in this forum, that attracted me, and of course, the good threads of value trader and some others kept me stick with this forum.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    It is really amazing a thread can be represented in such way as you did. I really like your effort and information you provided in the thread. I can see you moved all over the threads of this forum and worked really hard for this contest. I really wish your success here. Definitely Roboforex forum is full of information which is very helpful for any trader. And yes you will find many good traders here along with very helpful forum members. And truly it is a powerful forum among all forex forum.
    That right , i was very lucky be a member in this forum where so many good traders giving information as well as sharing their technique . surely its good advantages for other members that want to get good progress .

By the ways Thanks You so much for your wish , and yes previously i was move over the thread of this forum and i repeated again surrounds the entire forum to see good thread for complete my this thread . Not want to win but i will share my experience . If win maybe it's just a coincidence.

Best of luck for you

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by debian View Post
    My account growing 100% over the 3 months, or an average of 30% per month. Maybe this nominal is Too small for BEGINNER, but I am sure for professional traders, that is very reasonable and more than enough.
    You're doing great mate, 100% over 3 months are good result, even for a professional. What we need to stay in this business is keep profits consistently, I will take 30% a month too as my target, but for now I still work hard to return my loss position. Good job, I'm salute to you

Not allowed!
    “Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    yes you are right robo forum is the best forum ever every one want to stay in this business and want to earn more robo trading is best because we receive good result if you want to success in robo trading you need to hard work or keep proper training to do best

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by mehwishraheel View Post
    Well, that's good thing which you have pointed out, really the same situation happened to me, I was also a silent reader of this forum and left posting in this forum, but just before a few months ago, I saw some movement in this forum and people interested in learning and sharing their experience here, may probably then reduce the restrictions of posting and thread opening, so that's why due to that rush in this forum, that attracted me, and of course, the good threads of value trader and some others kept me stick with this forum.
    That's the reason why we are so fond of this forum, there are educators as traders value which is very important and certainly very useful in learning, especially in the forum there are a schedule for webinars, remarkable that offering from roboforex forum

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    That's the reason why we are so fond of this forum, there are educators as traders value which is very important and certainly very useful in learning, especially in the forum there are a schedule for webinars, remarkable that offering from roboforex forum
    Yes, you are right, they are giving almost complete learning package to all of those who are good learner and want to learn it, I have learned a lot of things from this forum and revised my learning too. This is a great opportunity for me that I am getting bonus for posting by sharing my own experience with others and they are paying me for this.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by erespe View Post
    You're doing great mate, 100% over 3 months are good result, even for a professional. What we need to stay in this business is keep profits consistently, I will take 30% a month too as my target, but for now I still work hard to return my loss position. Good job, I'm salute to you
    Hopefully you can recover your previous loss , but don't too pressure causes of that , its will be boomerang of you trade state, But i am sure you can , cause i see you are professional trader that have expertise about chart pattern combining of supply and demand . However always take care your trade with good money management . once you has got 30% then don't pursue for high target again . .

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 186
    Given: 193
    Hopefully you can recover your previous loss , but don't too pressure causes of that , its will be boomerang of you trade state, But i am sure you can , cause i see you are professional trader that have expertise about chart pattern combining of supply and demand . However always take care your trade with good money management . once you has got 30% then don't pursue for high target again . .
    I also appreciate your success in forex trading. 100% increase in equity in 3 months time is really great and wonderful. I know many expert traders look to make around 10% per month. They would like to see your trading strategy too to increase their profit. Just keep it going and I hope very soon you will be an excellent trader and asset of this forum.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast