Do you think the practice of the demo trading is necessary in the forex trading?
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think the practice of the demo trading is necessary in the forex trading?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 1

Do you think the practice of the demo trading is necessary in the forex trading?

In my point of vies i think the demo trading is very necessary in the forex trading and i think if you have the good practice in the demo then you will be able to perform well in the trading so i think the practice in the demo trading is very necessary in the forex business because if you have the good practice then you will mange the trading well.so i think practice is necessary to reduce the uncertainty and complexities of the forex trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Yeah according to me practice is very necessary here in this business without practice you can become a very good trader so if you wana learn this Demo account is the solution for that you can do daily trade on your demo account and along with it you can learn technical analysis, fundamental, and money management that will help you a lot

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    this is very good post and i agree with you that demo account is very good and demo account is key of success and new trader must work start with demo account and they paractice at demo account and no demo account is based for new trader if new trader not work and parctice at demo account then they never earn any money for real account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Certainly it's the most important stages of learning Forex properly and can not abandon or replace this stage, never to which it is to learn how to trade and how to work within this market and make us recognize and learn to check indicators and learn through this stage how the plans and how to follow different strategies and properly applied and also I said in the beginning is the most important stages of learning without it becoming a failed rolling whatever making

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Demo trading is very very important i trading forex, their are alot of experience to acquire through demo, demo we get you familiar with trading platform/terminal and through demo, you can trade vitual money to develop yourself.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by sam9630 View Post
    In my point of vies i think the demo trading is very necessary in the forex trading and i think if you have the good practice in the demo then you will be able to perform well in the trading so i think the practice in the demo trading is very necessary in the forex business because if you have the good practice then you will mange the trading well.so i think practice is necessary to reduce the uncertainty and complexities of the forex trading.
    Of course it's really too essential for every trader... Every trader should practice on demo account for 6 months to 1 year... Forex is a critical business... So here is needed too many experience.. that's why a trader should practice on demo account perfectly...

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    Obviously the practice is a very essential part of trading, a trader will understand the value of patience only when they will trade and practice on demo and then the trader will gain confidence when trading, there is no way a trader can show hurriedness as it will lead the traders to face huge losses and thus the practice with patience becomes very important when trading.

Not allowed!
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    yes i think forex business is a very important for my life.i like the forex practice.i think i will be successful in the forex business.it is the best site in the world.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Ya, practice in demo account is very important. Without proper practice in demo nobody can be a good trader as well as professional trader. Beside this, we must read Forex related topics, ebook, journal, professional's statement etc. which can enrich our Forex career. We, can also see video tutorial in YouTube. These video also help us to be a good trader. If we analyze daily & make our own analysis & apply them in demo then after a certain time period we will be a good trader. So, demo trading is very essential for all trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Really based on me exercise can be quite essential here in ebay without exercise you are able to turn out to be a great speculator when you wana understand this particular Demonstration bank account could be the answer pertaining to you can do day-to-day deal in your test bank account and also as well as the item you are able to understand technological investigation, simple, and also income operations that may help you a good deal

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast