How to handle the forex trading?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How to handle the forex trading?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 1

How to handle the forex trading?

I think to handle the forex trading for the newbies is very difficult because it is high risky business but i want to know which is the best way to handle the pressure of the trading and how to avoid the unnecessary loss in the trading and how to mange the risk and make the good profit in the trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    yes i agree with you that forex is very risky bussiness specialy for new trader and new trader come very soon in presure and sometime they lost all balance and they do not know how to mange account and if sometime they earn profit but due to unexpericene they lost money

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    The best solutions for the trader that he does not make the deposit, but with funds in excess of its needs in the sense that he is trading surplus money with him or the trading rewards index for companies to enable it began trading, and if attacked loss have not paid anything is not affected by the losses, but will have to learn the first lesson in circulation and all What mistaken all you will learn more and more and should also be performed to open an account and that opens cents sizes too small deals so you can identify the nature of the market and deal with

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 143
    Given: 162
    Quote Originally Posted by tanoli777 View Post
    yes i agree with you that forex is very risky bussiness specialy for new trader and new trader come very soon in presure and sometime they lost all balance and they do not know how to mange account and if sometime they earn profit but due to unexpericene they lost money
    If we trade in the business of Forex we have to accept the risks and make sure that we are taking low risks during our trades. The responsibility is on us to be able to maintain a low risk trading so that we are able to easily handle the Forex trading and also start earning a income here.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by nsawork View Post
    If we trade in the business of Forex we have to accept the risks and make sure that we are taking low risks during our trades. The responsibility is on us to be able to maintain a low risk trading so that we are able to easily handle the Forex trading and also start earning a income here.
    Obviously the risk is always involved in forex trading and no matter how hard we try the risk will always remain while trading, what most we can do is to minimize the risk by taking appropriate risk management with using stop loss so that we can minimize the risk and the chances of losing money.

Not allowed!
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 11
    no man i think that is not difficult i think that is very easy and need some of patient and also i think forex is not high risky man because in any time you have the choice to choose your risky and that by control in plan and control in your lot volume also , so i think forex is easy but need patient people and people ho can improve from there self ..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Forex is risky trade- I agree with you. But the key of risk management is in our hand. We can easily reduce the risk in forex trade through proper trading with plan. The traders who expect very big profit within very short time with minimum capital are the best sufferer of forex trade. Forex trade is a profitable business for the expert traders, so we need to become expert to get the best benefit from this trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    the best way to handle Forex trading is to have proper knowledge on the market and not be in rush to enter the market,one much have a trading plan as well and it important to trade one trading plan in other to be successful when trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    yes i think the best way to handle the forex trading is that we will practice in the demo trading and get the knowledge of the trading and i think if we have the good knowledge of the trading and have the good practice of the trading and know the system of the forex trading well then we make the profit in the trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    It is very true that most new traders will be under pressure because of the fear of loosing continuously. The best way to avoid such pressure and at the same time make profit is to set small targets and never be greedy. They should use small lots in all their trades.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast