Why mostly trader not control the emotion in the trading?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why mostly trader not control the emotion in the trading?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 1

Arrow Why mostly trader not control the emotion in the trading?

The mostly trader are good in the demo account but when they start the live trading they not fail in the trading because the can't control the emotion so i want to know how we control the emotion in the trading and which kind of skills we need to control the emotion in the trading please share your views.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    i think the main reson trader not stop emotion is greediness and they want earn big money in just 1 day and they trader even they earn big money and they can not control their emotion and lost all profit and their account .greediness is main reason

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    I think that this stems from the lack of experience and haste and greed, but with time and the passage of the years in trading and access to the accumulated experience necessary will be able to rolling if he continued to work in the forex market to get on this experience and on the stability of emotional and control the things that can kill greed and rush inside

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    because forex trading is a very big business and i can make huge money in forex trading so when we saw big lot big profit then i never control our emotions in forex trading market then we make loss our all money in forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    Many traders can't cont emotions because they can't able to have good cintrol over their emotions, and in such a case it is obvious that a trader will face huge losses, because we must control or emotions in order to make our trades profitable otherwise trading with emotions will lead us to lose money.

Not allowed!
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by sam9630 View Post
    The mostly trader are good in the demo account but when they start the live trading they not fail in the trading because the can't control the emotion so i want to know how we control the emotion in the trading and which kind of skills we need to control the emotion in the trading please share your views.
    in fact there is many reason first we know that you can make millions of dollars from this market but you must know how to make this profits so you may be so greedy or you may want more profits.also this market is so risky so you may be afraid o loss so you may face some difficult to control your emotions when you are trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Yes you are saying right I think Greed could be one of the big problem for everyone here because of greed trader take very high lots and suffer from loss and after that he affected by emotion here and he trying to resolve his loss by taking more high lots and with the wrong trade he loose his all money here in this business

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    People tend to lose control while trading with live money or real account because of the fact that they have high expectations or they tend to get greedy while trading and in turn lose focus of the main aim which is being able to control risks with available capital, forex trading involves a lot of risk while trading so of you cant handle these risk you'll lose money and your emotions would get the best of you.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Traders do not control their emotions when trading forex because they get a losses from the forex trading, which is why they can not control their emotions and forced they capital to trade large volumes. But when they're getting the profit they usually do not use emotions, because they feel happy and emotion to be more easily controlled.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 22
    No one can trade without emotions because we are human being and of course we can not be emotionless. We just need to control the emotions. but to do that need stronger mental in facing some bad happening in the trade

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast