Good Trading Plan, be discipline and stay commitment to the rules.
Page 1 of 27 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Good Trading Plan, be discipline and stay commitment to the rules.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 13

Lightbulb Good Trading Plan, be discipline and stay commitment to the rules.

All traders must have heard suggestions to create a trading plan before trading. Many who follow this advice, but it still felt like a failure in trading.
    The fault is not in the plans made, but usually precisely because it does not run according to plan that has been planned. Many things could be the cause, but there are two main things that most often the cause of ineffectiveness of trading as planned.

Two things are:
    • Discipline
      Traders who do not have the discipline in trading will never succeed, despite all the plans have been drawn up with a good and perfect. Indiscipline often make traders make decisions beyond what was planned. This could result in the failure of a trading plan that could make a big loss on the account.
    • Commitment to the rules
      Each plan certainly has the values and rules that have been taken into account and in the previous analysis. So that the plan can work smoothly, the trader needs to demonstrate a strong commitment to adherence run predefined rules. For example, the rules of use of the lot, installation of stop loss and take profit. If the trader does not implement the commitments, then the plan will fail because its values have changed. It also can make us suffer huge loss if wrong in making a change.

Therefore, traders are required to submit to the trading plan that has been created, with strong discipline and commitment. A good plan would be a perfect plan if done with discipline and commitment to rules that have been set.

Not allowed!
    “Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Many ways to train the discipline in trading. The easiest way is to get used to living with discipline. Start of discipline in the home such as arranging items neatly, discipline on the road, discipline, when in the queue, as well as discipline in managing the day-to-day diet. If discipline has become our habit, then it would not be difficult to apply it in trading.

Not allowed!
    “Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    Well, this is what I believe that a trader need, good plans, good discipline and good ways of maintaining ones trading strategy, all these will bring the greatest result for the trader. No matter what is happening in the market, such trader tends to have a great trading results that will bring optimization in all what they are doing.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    yes as good plan to had with the proper on limit with the numbers to followed with the chance as completing of the good target to closed with the terms; those to leaves of the best on the way as to met of the good profiles of the traders personal to mentioned of the range on level with the good spends on resources with the distribution.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by erespe View Post
    Commitment to the rules
    Each plan certainly has the values and rules that have been taken into account and in the previous analysis. So that the plan can work smoothly, the trader needs to demonstrate a strong commitment to adherence run predefined rules. For example, the rules of use of the lot, installation of stop loss and take profit. If the trader does not implement the commitments, then the plan will fail because its values have changed. It also can make us suffer huge loss if wrong in making a change.
    This is a underlying problem that I often do, and this is a common problem, almost all traders ever do that, even this has become my habit, and I found difficult to get out of this situation, but I can overcome this slowly in a long time, it is difficult to improve the discipline and commitment for some people, including me, that's why I had to spend many years to be able to have good discipline and commitment in trade.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 186
    Given: 193
    There is no alternative to discipline in forex trading after good trade plan. And you know trade plan includes many things. The next important thing is to stick to your plan before you close your trade. And if you want your success you need to do it again and again as long as it works for you. But if you find some problem with it then certainly you should modify it to get better result.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    a traders need to have strong commitments, it will trigger them to trade with full discipline and patience, and with this way , they will get the best performance to manage the business,
    we knew that discipline and patience is the foundation for everything that is needed to support our works

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    This is a underlying problem that I often do, and this is a common problem, almost all traders ever do that, even this has become my habit, and I found difficult to get out of this situation, but I can overcome this slowly in a long time, it is difficult to improve the discipline and commitment for some people, including me, that's why I had to spend many years to be able to have good discipline and commitment in trade.
    Yes you're right. So hard to beat our habit, in fact the most factor to make traders fail is come from inside, the trader itself. Honestly, I also often violate the rules of my own trading. Sometimes the desire to earn more profit, often be an irresistible temptation. Although we know it's not good, we often deny it.

Not allowed!
    ― Albert Einstein

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Its very important to make a good trading plan in forex that's true that it takes a very long time to make a good trading system within a proper discipline, Because of greed most of people not able to maintain a good discipline in trading most of all newbies are greedy in forex and only after spending a lot of months or years they able to know the value of their trading plan and discipline

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Its because of less trading knowledge and experience it take a long time to learn about trading discipline. As a new trader we always feel very excited about this business and try to play game in forex. Mostly new trader's don't use any good analysis for trading they depend upon trading. But regular losses give them big lessons and they learnt a lot after that in forex

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 27 1234511 ... LastLast