Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: The Power Of Fibonacci And 200SMA On 4hours Time Frame

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50

The Power Of Fibonacci And 200SMA On 4hours Time Frame

It is said that "two is better than one", and i have seen it clearly with this trading system. It helps the traders to trade the trend, and the reversal of the trend as well. In this case, you can have a definitive trading and you will be happy doing a somewhat long term trading with better rest of mind in doing it.

APPLICABLE TRADING PAIR: This system is working for all pairs and instruments that roboforex offers. But it might be preferable with fast moving market, this gives better pips amount for the trader over the time of its trading.

TIME FRAME: This is a 4 hours time frame trading system. But it can still work with other higher time frame, provided the trader could have the patience in using them.

IDEA OF TRADING: Plot Fibonacci and input 200SMA on the 4 hours trading chart. The chart should look like this;

GBPAUD.jpg
    The blue arrow shows how the movement of reversal became the trend eventfully. This is happening all the time in the market, and the right trading system is what any trader need to recognize this.

Initially, the market was strongly trending for more than 1 week. But when Fibonacci 23.6 was broken upside, a trade of another trend was established. It claimed till the price meet 200SMA, and dropped for more than 250pips before launching another break towards the upside, and thereby breaking 23.6 against, and also 38.2,50.0 and 61.8 respectively.

This system is very good if you can be using a tight stop loss above or below he lines (Either Fibonacci line or the 200SMA lines). And what the Fibonacci could not see, i am sure the 200SMA will see. HAPPY TRADING!

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    What a great explanation and trading system, I have being reasoning a trading system like this before, because they are both good if they are used without another, not to talk if they now use the both to confirm themselves, the resist will be better. One thing that is sure is how you are taking a careful analysis on the both at the same time.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    What a great explanation and trading system, I have being reasoning a trading system like this before, because they are both good if they are used without another, not to talk if they now use the both to confirm themselves, the resist will be better. One thing that is sure is how you are taking a careful analysis on the both at the same time.
    You are very right, the traders using the tow together will hardly miss anything right in the market. It is mainly by the way they do its works together. But using a system like this does not mean that the trader will now be using a validating trading principles with it. Because, it might be far from each other, but when the chart obeys any one them, you should follow as well.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    [lang=ar]I tried the Febonatshi many times I find that it is a very reliable theory in which w any put a very good concern in the fytyre and many of us Any find that it is good for many traders who are in the need in the digital theories . so febonatshi with its levels is very strong system for trading. and I think taht the most powerful level in the system is the 38 and the 61 so good that the amrket always respects them

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by nosa33 View Post
    [lang=ar]I tried the Febonatshi many times I find that it is a very reliable theory in which w any put a very good concern in the fytyre and many of us Any find that it is good for many traders who are in the need in the digital theories . so febonatshi with its levels is very strong system for trading. and I think taht the most powerful level in the system is the 38 and the 61 so good that the amrket always respects them
    There is never a doubt with the working of the Fibonacci trading system, it is really a work in the market that entails this, it is working very well. But in the getting of more earning through its usage, the trading on this might be the best option if the trader use the tow on this thread together. I guess you are a new trader sir?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 59
    Given: 19
    Fibonacci is a very developed theory which mainly was a mathematically theory gas a good relation to the maths sciences . but it was developed to enter in other fields which proves its power of analyzing events . thus it was used in the Forex market and also got a very wide interest of the analyses so any wheres all over the world

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    used to work with the good indy of the fibonacci logics with the system as to confirms of position with the different ranging on movesment of the good price as to focus more on referring of the finale with the options to put with the market.
    working with the fibos.mq4 of the chinese programmers creation of the best choice among available offers.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    One powerful trading system I have used is Fibonacci and 200SMA, It is not a joke, they are both very strong in giving the direction to the trader. But what is baffling me is how trader will use the both together, they can never confirm themselves in most cases because they will have to lag if that is the case, but one can use them at interval.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Working with Fibonacci is mainly a great way of earning in the market, It simple work with nay trading market, it is what I have seen to be very effective for all traders to have a pronounced success in. Forex trading is mainly a good way to have the earnings, but the system like this combo will make a better use to have the earnings.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    First of all I want to tell everyone that the use of 200 SMA or EMA is very important in trading. I personally follow moving average indicator for making a good trading analysis. I like to do naked trading basically but for making analysis I use few time 200 EMA in trading. I don't have much idea about fibonacci tool but 200 EMA giving very good result

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast