What do you understand by trend trading? - Page 319
Page 319 of 344 FirstFirst ... 219269309315316317318319320321322323329 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,190 of 3437

Thread: What do you understand by trend trading?

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50

What do you understand by trend trading?

It is in my notice that many traders are saying trend trading, but they do not know how to trade the trend really. Trend is the main thing traders should aim for in the market, this is because market moves is the nature of trend traditionally. Except there is a reversal, then another trend would form immediately. But traders do not do this because they do have other alternative, and thereby gambles more in trading. I hope this thread will shed more light and understanding to such trader`s knowledge of trading the trend.

What is trend? Trend simple means "direction". In other words, the trend of the market is the direction the market follows. While trend could be short term, medium term or long term.

Attachment 11865

HOW TO TRADE THE TREND: Looking at the above chart picture on EURAUD of 1 hour, Although in the picture market is trending for a long term (Based on the candlestick count), But it did not do this trending all along in a straight/smooth line. The market started from 1.45917 and finished the trend at 1.42245. But along the line, there were retracement, some of them were marked with the white arrow on the chart above.

This simply means that; the trader have to be strict in trading the trend. You will not mind the side attraction of the retracement, but the long enduring trend of the market; until you are satisfied that a reversal is observed.

INDICATORS AND SYSTEM FOR THIS: Although, it is tactical to know if a trend will continue or not, but indicators like moving average, MACD, Bollinger bands etc. are effective in knowing this. Also, trading system like trend-line, price action etc. will help the trader to know at intermediate trading whether a trend is continuing or not. And by this, the trader will know if to continue or exit

NOTE: The best time frame to enjoy the trend trading is on the larger time frame. By this, i mean from 4 hours to 1 month time frame. This is how you will have the full benefits trend trading could give you. This is the way the large firms and banks trade. If you can be patient with trend trading, it really worth it more than any system you may adopt. HAPPY TRADING!

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    Trend just means price going in a particular direction over a period of time,what trend followers do normally is just to identify and follow the trend,that is one of the easiest way to trade this market when we follow the trend,we have traders who do counter trend trading but you will need a lot of experience.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    It's always been the right thing in this trade to follow the trend because when traders make the right plans to manage this trend, they can always have the best part to earn constantly. Knowing how to manage this trend will be interesting and traders can always have a plan on the best way to manage risk if they are surely ready to trade good. The trend have always been a good way to trade and the very strong way to trade this market will be to go along with the trend.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 55
    What I understand by trend trading is that, you get to follow the trend, get to make use of the trend in trading, just like I have gotten to have seen the down trend on GBPUSD and I have been making trades and following that trend ever since it got to start moving. That is the advantage and that is what I think all traders should keep on doing.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 16
    Quote Originally Posted by BOSST View Post
    Trend just means price going in a particular direction over a period of time,what trend followers do normally is just to identify and follow the trend,that is one of the easiest way to trade this market when we follow the trend,we have traders who do counter trend trading but you will need a lot of experience.
    Experience trader always choose perfect and high definition trading method however when he could start our trade in market then in little time frame period make capital profit in it. Technical trading method and support and resistance trading method both are best and reliable for him if build it with good planning and understanding.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Trend is the main power of every pair and it is the strength of a trader who found it on right time , so it is really best for trader to build there trade plan perfect way with knowledge and learning about trading we should became more good in trading , all the pair we are trading are moving according to the trend so these will help to generate good strategies in market .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker$ View Post
    What I understand by trend trading is that, you get to follow the trend, get to make use of the trend in trading, just like I have gotten to have seen the down trend on GBPUSD and I have been making trades and following that trend ever since it got to start moving. That is the advantage and that is what I think all traders should keep on doing.
    I have not prefer GBPUSD pair for trading and does't try to understand its price action movement well because when i have prefer this way for trading then almost time getting good loss in it. Follow the market real trend with powerful trading method are good decision for trader then you can getting everyday good advantage and disadvantage in it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 25
    Quote Originally Posted by yimu View Post
    I have not prefer GBPUSD pair for trading and does't try to understand its price action movement well because when i have prefer this way for trading then almost time getting good loss in it. Follow the market real trend with powerful trading method are good decision for trader then you can getting everyday good advantage and disadvantage in it.
    once you're good with your trading strategies there will be no more worries to come and you can face any difficulties to your pairs to trade. the choice of strategies and pairs to trade does matter in this business and we must synchronize them all to our characteristic first. when we think that trading the trend is right to do, then we must work to find out how to do that well and safe based on our own ideas and methods we prefer.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by isaac View Post
    Various type of trading method available in forex market which are helping us to everyday identify the market however when you should identify market trend well then easily make simple or strong trend line strategy for trading and getting everyday good profit on it. Short term and long term trend line way are very useful and profitable way for trader.
    Yes so many strategies are available in Forex and every trader has freedom to choose any strategy.Trader should spend his good time for learning then he would be able to realize that which strategy will work for him.Every trader has its own strategy for trading and i use the scalping strategy with moving average trend indicator.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by sehr View Post
    Yes so many strategies are available in Forex and every trader has freedom to choose any strategy.Trader should spend his good time for learning then he would be able to realize that which strategy will work for him.Every trader has its own strategy for trading and i use the scalping strategy with moving average trend indicator.
    Own trading style or method give us good opportunity when we should make strategy according to our experience and knowledge. Daily basic learning and spend more then time to identify the market are good decision for trader after it you can make simple or strong trend line strategy for trading with the help of moving average indicator to get achieve success.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    trend trading is good and profitable and each style of trading depends on the trend and the good traders always follow the trend and avoid trading against it and so they can be able to make continuous profits and decrease the risk to the minimum level, the trader should always trade with the trend as this will keep his money safe and can be able to make good money.

Not allowed!

Page 319 of 344 FirstFirst ... 219269309315316317318319320321322323329 ... LastLast