What do you understand by trend trading? - Page 318
Page 318 of 347 FirstFirst ... 218268308314315316317318319320321322328 ... LastLast
Results 3,171 to 3,180 of 3461

Thread: What do you understand by trend trading?

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50

What do you understand by trend trading?

It is in my notice that many traders are saying trend trading, but they do not know how to trade the trend really. Trend is the main thing traders should aim for in the market, this is because market moves is the nature of trend traditionally. Except there is a reversal, then another trend would form immediately. But traders do not do this because they do have other alternative, and thereby gambles more in trading. I hope this thread will shed more light and understanding to such trader`s knowledge of trading the trend.

What is trend? Trend simple means "direction". In other words, the trend of the market is the direction the market follows. While trend could be short term, medium term or long term.

Attachment 11865

HOW TO TRADE THE TREND: Looking at the above chart picture on EURAUD of 1 hour, Although in the picture market is trending for a long term (Based on the candlestick count), But it did not do this trending all along in a straight/smooth line. The market started from 1.45917 and finished the trend at 1.42245. But along the line, there were retracement, some of them were marked with the white arrow on the chart above.

This simply means that; the trader have to be strict in trading the trend. You will not mind the side attraction of the retracement, but the long enduring trend of the market; until you are satisfied that a reversal is observed.

INDICATORS AND SYSTEM FOR THIS: Although, it is tactical to know if a trend will continue or not, but indicators like moving average, MACD, Bollinger bands etc. are effective in knowing this. Also, trading system like trend-line, price action etc. will help the trader to know at intermediate trading whether a trend is continuing or not. And by this, the trader will know if to continue or exit

NOTE: The best time frame to enjoy the trend trading is on the larger time frame. By this, i mean from 4 hours to 1 month time frame. This is how you will have the full benefits trend trading could give you. This is the way the large firms and banks trade. If you can be patient with trend trading, it really worth it more than any system you may adopt. HAPPY TRADING!

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 7
    Trend trading is the famous term in the market and this is also the key to get the formation of earning more from it so trend is the powerful material that decide our success in this market and with the help of learning properly and good knowledge to avail about all the basic things we will simply obtain more progressive trade results here .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    I know most trading see trend trading as interpreting the trend as it is before entry but i have a little different idea about it because your entry time frame may be up trend and you enter a buy without considering the trend in an higher time frame because they influence the trend in the lower time frame i believe trading with an alignment with both time frame is trend trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    Follow the market trend with the power of any strong and powerful trading method are very important for him after it you should make everyday simple or strong successful strategy for our trading business. Sometime market moving to fake uptrend and downtrend side then at this situation more then trader destroys our strategy or money in it which is not good for him. So working on this business with good planning and hardworking trading method are very important for trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Osas Lugard View Post
    I know most trading see trend trading as interpreting the trend as it is before entry but i have a little different idea about it because your entry time frame may be up trend and you enter a buy without considering the trend in an higher time frame because they influence the trend in the lower time frame i believe trading with an alignment with both time frame is trend trading.
    By following the market trend we really can earn good profits only thing is we do the analysis rightly. We should not use M1 charts to trade trend, we should be using the H4 and daily charts and then things will be okay. When we trade trend we can just put the stop loss and take profit and then we can even do some other work after opening the trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 16
    Various type of trading method available in forex market which are helping us to everyday identify the market however when you should identify market trend well then easily make simple or strong trend line strategy for trading and getting everyday good profit on it. Short term and long term trend line way are very useful and profitable way for trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 57
    Given: 52
    Quote Originally Posted by geddam View Post
    By following the market trend we really can earn good profits only thing is we do the analysis rightly. We should not use M1 charts to trade trend, we should be using the H4 and daily charts and then things will be okay. When we trade trend we can just put the stop loss and take profit and then we can even do some other work after opening the trade.
    i am using daily and h1 time frame to analyze market trend. my strategy gives me the advantage to help analyzing market in trend, which is for reversal or breakout. what i understand about trend trading is i can make more profits in one swing and it is really giving me a lot of advantage to hold my trades for longer target without worrying anything like sudden reversal. each time market moves against the trend is when market creates correction. after that, market will continue its movement back to its current trend.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 140
    Given: 68
    With the trend there is enough opportunity to win good from this market. Right here in this market we will understand that the trend is the best friend for us and should be followed to see that we can come up winning at the end. Any experienced trader would know for the fact that the trend is the best friend to have in forex and what will matter in forex is following this trend in a better way. For me I do my best to follow the trend and its likely to be the best way to trade forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by mudassor View Post
    Trend trading is the famous term in the market and this is also the key to get the formation of earning more from it so trend is the powerful material that decide our success in this market and with the help of learning properly and good knowledge to avail about all the basic things we will simply obtain more progressive trade results here .
    Yes, the trading of forex trend is famous, it is not only famous, it is also good for trading forex field. The forex market is moving in trends too, there is no way the forex traders who are trading the trend correctly will lose their forex investment easily. All i know is that forex traders should first make sure that they are trading the real trend of forex field through strong trend strategy, the trader will never regret this.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    There is need to understand the main direction of the forex market before we could start following it and that is what trend is all about, and without first understanding where the price is heading then it would become very hard or impossible to start earning out of the forex trading business consistently. Trading against the Trend is the main thing that have been able to push people into losing their trading accounts but the easiest means of making money without having to lose so much is when we know where the market is heading and follow it all times.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2
    Trend trading is following the market's direction and for me, the trend is confirmed when it makes 3 higher highs and lower lows in a bullish trend and 3 lower lows and lower highs in the bearish trend. After confirmation, you may enter into the market upon the following the trend.

Not allowed!

Page 318 of 347 FirstFirst ... 218268308314315316317318319320321322328 ... LastLast