What do you understand by trend trading? - Page 360
Page 360 of 364 FirstFirst ... 260310350356357358359360361362363364 LastLast
Results 3,591 to 3,600 of 3631

Thread: What do you understand by trend trading?

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50

What do you understand by trend trading?

It is in my notice that many traders are saying trend trading, but they do not know how to trade the trend really. Trend is the main thing traders should aim for in the market, this is because market moves is the nature of trend traditionally. Except there is a reversal, then another trend would form immediately. But traders do not do this because they do have other alternative, and thereby gambles more in trading. I hope this thread will shed more light and understanding to such trader`s knowledge of trading the trend.

What is trend? Trend simple means "direction". In other words, the trend of the market is the direction the market follows. While trend could be short term, medium term or long term.

Attachment 11865

HOW TO TRADE THE TREND: Looking at the above chart picture on EURAUD of 1 hour, Although in the picture market is trending for a long term (Based on the candlestick count), But it did not do this trending all along in a straight/smooth line. The market started from 1.45917 and finished the trend at 1.42245. But along the line, there were retracement, some of them were marked with the white arrow on the chart above.

This simply means that; the trader have to be strict in trading the trend. You will not mind the side attraction of the retracement, but the long enduring trend of the market; until you are satisfied that a reversal is observed.

INDICATORS AND SYSTEM FOR THIS: Although, it is tactical to know if a trend will continue or not, but indicators like moving average, MACD, Bollinger bands etc. are effective in knowing this. Also, trading system like trend-line, price action etc. will help the trader to know at intermediate trading whether a trend is continuing or not. And by this, the trader will know if to continue or exit

NOTE: The best time frame to enjoy the trend trading is on the larger time frame. By this, i mean from 4 hours to 1 month time frame. This is how you will have the full benefits trend trading could give you. This is the way the large firms and banks trade. If you can be patient with trend trading, it really worth it more than any system you may adopt. HAPPY TRADING!

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Trend must be followed at any condition because the trend is the perfect way of working rightly if we give it more value so to have the ability to tackle the trend and the way of working nicely and having the much experience which indeed important property to trade better and earn the more chances of success securely form it .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 3
    The market trend is good and best traded with trendline strategy, it will make sure that the trader is not confused when there is a retracement. Trend trading strategy are very reliable and more then profitable strategy in stock market if you can make it with good planning and more then hardworking then getting success on market with good profit have easily possible for everyone on this business.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 13
    I do understand that trend trading means that the trader gets to know how to trade the trend. It is effective and quite more profitable from my knowledge to know how to trade the trend. Trading the trend takes a lot of learning as well, being that the trader should trade in line with the higher time frame, that is how stronger signal can be taken with the use of the trend.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    We can really have a good time working with the trend. The trend is sure the best friend for us in this market and we should do everything possible to work on this trend to see we can make success in time. I do ensure I follow this trend and it have really given me the possible opportunity to work with the right market direction that would as well enable trade for good. This trend is the right way of following the market and can be easily identified with its stability in the bullish or bearish direction.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 16
    My understanding about the general market movement which is also known as the trend is that the trend is the very common way by which a trader should trade so as the trader can have the market in his or her advantage. That means that when there is a trend, the trader can see the market move in one sided movement, that is what we need to understand, the trend makes it more easier to make good analysis.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 8
    Trend is very good opportunity to earn money in market for forex trader as there is clear market direction and we can follow it. There are many corrections that are hunting for badly placed stops and traders should not be afraid of corrections but use them as good opportunity to open new positions in general market direction.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by jassim View Post
    I do understand that trend trading means that the trader gets to know how to trade the trend. It is effective and quite more profitable from my knowledge to know how to trade the trend. Trading the trend takes a lot of learning as well, being that the trader should trade in line with the higher time frame, that is how stronger signal can be taken with the use of the trend.
    I like it when traders could understand how to trade the market trend, it is just as if the traders has won a lottery already. To trade the trend of the market is to trade the market with clear and easy success, that makes me to be trading the trend all the time. I like it when you have the ability to use the trendline to trade the trend, it should be used on the 4 hour chart, you can not regret this.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    There is nothing about the market that we cannot understand if we know how to trade the trend, when price is moving up consistently or down without having a pause for most of the time then we say that we are automatically within the trend, sometimes this can take up to one month dependent in what is causing the movement to happen at that period.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Trend trading is a trade that is executed by following and riding the current trend in the market. We only need to follow the path of the market and ride on it. It might be one of the simple way to trade and safe as well. But such kind of trading usually have not much understanding beside riding the move. It might not make another trader to learn depends on what they did first.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3
    When trading the trend i prefer using higher time frame to make analysis then enter my trade from the lower time frame because it will give me a lower risk and higher reward ratio when i trade from higher time frame. Trending trading is a very profitable strategy but traders need to be patient and learn to identify the trend before they can actually trade the trend.

Not allowed!

Page 360 of 364 FirstFirst ... 260310350356357358359360361362363364 LastLast