How to build our trading strategy in forex? - Page 3
Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: How to build our trading strategy in forex?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495

How to build our trading strategy in forex?

A Forex Trading strategy, if properly developed and followed will allow you to survive and make progress in the Forex market. Without a good trading strategy no trader can become successul in this business. There are many trader's who not able to know the exact value of their trading strategy in forex. So how do you develop a strategy that keeps your risk minimal while allowing you to trade the Forex Market?

Attachment 11863

1. Follow the market trend: I am talking about this topic in starting because its very important to follow a market trend in forex. No matter which type of trading strategy you are are using you have to always follow the market trend, you can't do trade against the market trend.

2. Check about your trading style and time frame selection: You should have a very good idea about your trading style first of all you should know that which type of trading suit to you like long term trading or short term trading, and should know about trading styles also like swing trading, scalping, etc. Along with it you should know about your time frame selection also. As a short term trader you can do trade with lower time frames like M1 to H1 time frame and for long term trading goal you can choose H4 and above time frames.

2. A Good entry point: A good entery point should be there in your strategy because it will help you a lot to get a good risk and reward ratio in your each trade and even you will able to lock your trade during trading. So try to find out a good entry point.

3. Follow Risk management: Your next step will be to follow a strict risk management in your trading. Set our stop loss and take profit levels properly and don't try to use any kind of high risk in your trading. Proper risk management is very important part of our trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Yeah we have to do a lot of research to build our trading strategy, there are many things in forex which we have follow to build our trading strategy, you explained very well about this in your all 8 points, even building a trading strategy have more wider place rather than it. And we can get that experience in real trading account which can help us to know about more important things to build our trading strategy

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    You explained very well your first point sir, I also like to follow the market trend in my trading and its very important to keep in mind that first, I always check a good market trend direction to follow it I like long term trading too like you, You mentioned very well that whey we have to put the market trend on the first rank in our analysis

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    [lang=ar]building up our strategies needs of us a lot of efforet in order to form a certain type of strategies which may help us to reach to the right concept of the understanding of the real market conditions so we may need to be very alarmed and awaken to all tools can be used to form strategies like trends . lines and other shapes[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by nosa33 View Post
    [lang=ar]building up our strategies needs of us a lot of efforet in order to form a certain type of strategies which may help us to reach to the right concept of the understanding of the real market conditions so we may need to be very alarmed and awaken to all tools can be used to form strategies like trends . lines and other shapes[/lang]
    We have to do a lot of hard work and a lot of calculation to make our trading strategy more effective and best in the market. I think regular trading learning and practice and a good use of differ types of indicator's tools can also help us to make our trading strategy more effective, along with I mentioned couple of points in my thread we can also follow them too

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Well, this is a very good way to building a secured trading for the trader, I means now and in the nearest future. When the trader ahs his own trading approach, he can repeat it all the time at will, but in the case the trader does not have a proven ways of trading, he will only be using the thing he sees around him, that is what the market stands for. And to build this takes time.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 2
    A trader must build his strategy based on good entry, good risk reward ratio and risk management, the rest is all about psychology, we may build a good strategy but if we keep on violating its rules from time to time then it wont yield good results. Trading is all about discipline and consistency, without these two characteristic we wont become good trader.

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    Finding a trading strategy is more like doing some kind of research. I do it in these simple steps...

1. Think what you want from your trading and make a target.

2. Do some calculations how can you reach your target.

3. Think how much risk you can take in that trade.

4. Incorporate risk to your calculation.

5. Open a demo account and start trading.

6. Check each and every trade result carefully and continue to do it for few months.

7. If it has a problem go back to step 1-4.

8. If working well then use it in real trade.

That's it.
    Simply procedure to create system in demo account. Creating system trading is not hard as imagine. I also create my own trading system and trading plan. I use support and resistance strategy in trading, so far the result is not so bad. I have no experiemental trading in demo account to test my trading strategy.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    Simply procedure to create system in demo account. Creating system trading is not hard as imagine. I also create my own trading system and trading plan. I use support and resistance strategy in trading, so far the result is not so bad. I have no experiemental trading in demo account to test my trading strategy.
    Creating a good trading system is not very hard that's true but it can take a long time to test our trading system, and only after becoming confident we can use our trading system in real trading account, we have to always enter with a good trading plan in forex, and yes mate its my favorite trading analysis too I love technical anlaysis like you

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    [lang=ms]Strategy are based on your style of trading must be chosen carefully you can build your own strategy or the use of strategies built by experts, preferably building strategy based on technical analysis[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    [lang=id]some important points have written by you , all is right and traders need to understand it, and if we add them with some words, maybe the traders need to know their characteristic first, it is important for them to trade with use their own style and will make them easy to update, upgrade or fix or something else like it, and then start to follow some points above will boost them to get maximum earning[/lang]

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast