Signals tab in MetaTrader4 missing - Page 16
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Signals tab in MetaTrader4 missing

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Question Signals tab in MetaTrader4 missing

Hello,

I've recently registered at RoboForex and wanted to use my account and MetaTrader4 for copying signals from the MQL5 community. The problem is, that even after successfully logging to the MQL5 community though the terminal, I see no Signals tab. Is it possible to use MQL5 community's signals with RoboForex at all?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    It has been established previously that there exists a great discrepancy between the PC version of the metatrader and the mobile version of the same.
    What is obtainable in the PC version is not the same on the mobile.
    If you cannot find the signals tab, you should consider using the PC version to access your account.
    Alternatively, you should log into your account using the web trader and see if the same issue applies.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Cooldozie; 12-28-2018 at 02:49 AM. Reason: Added more information

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    No signal tab in mt4 platform that's what am using to trade now and the only tab here is the news that and I don't even find this news even too interesting, there are so many news release at a time which make it very hard to keep track with the news, this tab is really not important even if there is a signal tab I believe that wouldn't be important as well.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    My dear, do not rely solely on the signals gotten from the mql5 community.
    It's an added advantage yes, but it could also be a distraction to an unprofessional trader who does not know how to interpret such signals.
    Build your skills and gather experience before bothering about signals.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    the trader may need to re setup the meta trader and so the missing tab may get back, or ask the client support and so they may solve this problem and help the trader to have a good platform setup, they may give him some steps that he should follow to setup the platform properly and then he can start to trade and make some money.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    We don't need a signal tab in any of this trading platform, what we need to do is to make sure that we learn how to analyze the market ourselves, if we are good in analyzing the market it will be simple and easy for us to find a good signal on the chart, a good strategy is what we need in order to make good analysis and find a good signal.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    I recently wanted to use my personal accounts such as MetaTrader 4 with Approved RoboForex and with MQL 5 Neighbor's Duplicate Indices. Problems, despite severely working around MQL5, are deadly, but we do not always have any index tabs. Can you use MQL5 community indexes with RoboForex?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    i don't know i have't use robo froex meta trader 4 or 5 yet i installed it but my account not working they invalid account someine tell why this error show i gave him correct account number and password but all the they say invalid account if some one face this problem then contact me for help thankx in advance

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    the trader may need to re setup the meta trader and so the missing tab may get back, or ask the client support and so they may solve this problem and help the trader to have a good platform setup, they may give him some steps that he should follow to setup the platform properly and then he can start to trade and make some money.
    What this article starter is trying to point out is the fact that every feature on his mt4 platform is working, except for the signal feature which is not about direct trading itself. If the forex trader is not using external signals, there is no need to worry yourself on this. But if the trader uses external signals, his forex platform might be operating on old software, it has to be better updated, or reinstalled.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    We don't need a signal tab in any of this trading platform, what we need to do is to make sure that we learn how to analyze the market ourselves, if we are good in analyzing the market it will be simple and easy for us to find a good signal on the chart, a good strategy is what we need in order to make good analysis and find a good signal.
    As you do not need the signal tab, some traders needs it, and it is required that the whole features on the mt4 trading platform are complete, that is when the trader can be sure that he is not trading with fake mt4 platform. I require the trader to make some updates on his mt4 platform, when that is not working. It is better to reinstall the platform afresh.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Please write a ticket from your Live account https://my.roboforex.com/en/help/add-a-ticket/
    this indicator is good and also measured by some good traders but to me i like to trade the moving average to trade in this currency pair these indicators moves with the chart

Not allowed!

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast