Signals tab in MetaTrader4 missing - Page 7
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Signals tab in MetaTrader4 missing

Banned
    Meta trader 4 terminal signal tab is very important for us. we get daily signals from it and if we are subscribed the signals offer then we can also get from them. This is never happen but if this news tab is miss then you must need to reinstall this platform again then may be your tab is appear on your trading platform or you can contact with support that this problem you have faced in your trading.

Well, a situation like this has occurred to me before now, and it happened because i did not do the right thing. Instead for me to install a new trading platform, i went ahead to copy from the program file of another trader, that was why i did not get any signal panel. But when i discovered this, i had to uninstall it to to later reinstall it, and behold, the signal panel shows afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Enjo View Post
    Hello,

I've recently registered at RoboForex and wanted to use my account and MetaTrader4 for copying signals from the MQL5 community. The problem is, that even after successfully logging to the MQL5 community though the terminal, I see no Signals tab. Is it possible to use MQL5 community's signals with RoboForex at all?
    yes now you can see the signals tab on your mt4 terminal. it will give you a lot of information about signals especially if you got your money to follow other signals to trade. i don't know much how mql5 community really works because of various reasons like no funds to pay the signal provider costs. in fact i still want to focus on self-trading.

Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    Well, a situation like this has occurred to me before now, and it happened because i did not do the right thing. Instead for me to install a new trading platform, i went ahead to copy from the program file of another trader, that was why i did not get any signal panel. But when i discovered this, i had to uninstall it to to later reinstall it, and behold, the signal panel shows afterwards.
    You should know that it is good to install the trading platform directly from your broker, that is the way you will not miss some important files in it. I have not done what you narrated before, but i do not think it is a wise idea to go to the program files of another trader to copy the important trading platform that will be making money for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Support manager View Post
    Yes, our clients can use MQL5 signals. Please write a ticket from your Live account https://my.roboforex.com/en/help/add-a-ticket/ and our support will help you.
    Now i am very sure that your problem is solved now on signal tab since the support manager has answered you and you should not have any issue on signal tab again just write a ticket from your live account and your matter will be addressed immediately because they are very effective and efficient and they attend to issues very promptly, and kindly feed us back when your issue is solved because no one else can give you a better solution that the admin.

Banned
    Its not possible that your signal tab is miss and all the other traders signal tab is present at same time. You must delete it or change your setting of meta trader platform. So you need to reinstall your meta trader to back your previous setting with signal tab or reset its setting and then restart it. When you do these things then your signal tab is must be appear of the trading platform.

i've these days authorized from RoboForex in addition to preferred to make use of my private bills as well as MetaTrader4 with reference to duplicating signs in the MQL5 community. the difficulty is, which regardless of successfully running closer to the MQL5 neighborhood even though the fatal, We look at really no indicators tabs. can you really employ MQL5 community's signs at the side of RoboForex in any respect?

Banned
    Its never been happen that signal tab is missing from our meta trader 4 platform. My platform signal tab is present on my platform and i use it in my trading. If we trade copy forex then this signal tab is very useful for us because we can get all the signal of forex copy in this tab and if its miss then you must need to contact support of roboforex. They can solve your all issue easily within short time.

Banned
    How this thing is possible because all over the world roboforex user use the meta trader 4 platform and I never see issue like this a whole tab is missing from your trading platform. You must used a setting which is cause to change your trading platform and then this is happen to you. You need to uninstall your terminal and install it again on your computer then your issue will be solved easily.

Trader
    This is not missing from your meta trader platform because you will change its setting which is cause that tab is not show on your meta trader platform. You will need to reinstall your meta trader platform or you need to reset its all setting then its will be back into your trading platform. One thing must remember we are not need to change any setting f we are not know what we are do with that software.

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast