Signals tab in MetaTrader4 missing - Page 3
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Signals tab in MetaTrader4 missing

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Question Signals tab in MetaTrader4 missing

Hello,

I've recently registered at RoboForex and wanted to use my account and MetaTrader4 for copying signals from the MQL5 community. The problem is, that even after successfully logging to the MQL5 community though the terminal, I see no Signals tab. Is it possible to use MQL5 community's signals with RoboForex at all?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Personally I don't like those sites signals, because first of all people are charing money for it and I don't want to use them blindly, I don't know which kind of trading method they have and many time I have seen that for first 2,3 months they are good in trading but later we able to see a margin call and stop out in their account. So its very hard to trust upon anybody now days better to learn yourself.
    well, maybe for us who depend to ourselves will think about it and so do i, i prefer to trade with use my own analysis and do not want to put my destiny at other hands, and this makes me grow to get more and more understanding,
    the signals at mt4 was provided by some traders at mql 4 or 5 who have spent the time and their trading results is good, but as you said above, i do agree because there is no guarantee for it

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Quote Originally Posted by rashid636 View Post
    we can use meta trader on phone and pc but there are some differences because phone have low space and have not much indicator for installation.but meta trader on phone is best for those traders those trade with price action and read the candles if you are depend on indicators then you should be use pc or laptop.
    Yeah its clear mate if you are doing trading with phone then you would not be able to see the functions like your computer version of meta trader software so its important for you to know that how you have to utilize your mobile and computer in trading. I don't use mobile phone for trading I am a full time trader so don't think that I need any mobile phone. It should not be permanent trading device for trading, computer mt4 is a best choice.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Enjo View Post
    Question Signals tab in MetaTrader4 missing
    yes sometimes that the folder tab missing as broker gives of restriction on delivering service for the trader, that those to requires of more with the occupation of supporting tools and the attachment as preparing the better on arrange to work with the evaluation.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    Mine works well and I can see the signal tab in my trading platform. I guess you should enable your main terminal by pressing Ctrl + T to show all of the tabs. Or you can click the Terminal menu above, between Navigator and Strategy Tester menu. Here's the location of it and the looks of Signal tab located in the Terminal. Check the screenshots below sir.

Hope this is what you meant sir, that's all I can do.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Enjo View Post
    Hello,

I've recently registered at RoboForex and wanted to use my account and MetaTrader4 for copying signals from the MQL5 community. The problem is, that even after successfully logging to the MQL5 community though the terminal, I see no Signals tab. Is it possible to use MQL5 community's signals with RoboForex at all?
    Is there a way you can copy signal on mt4 platform from MQL5 community ? I am hearing this for the first time and I would like to know more about this and I would like if anybody can make effort to explain in details how a trader can go about this. I am here to learn new things and increase the level of my knowledge and skills in trading, so , I will appreciate any explanation in details

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    I think yes you can do that but you have to pay some money for them, every trader have his own commission on trading they can charge you some money for signals but I think robo forex have also some good trader in copy fx trading system you can visit the page and can select some good people from there to follow their signals. They will do buy and sell and it will automatically happen in your trading account too.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    I think yes you can do that but you have to pay some money for them, every trader have his own commission on trading they can charge you some money for signals but I think robo forex have also some good trader in copy fx trading system you can visit the page and can select some good people from there to follow their signals. They will do buy and sell and it will automatically happen in your trading account too.
    Thanks for your careful explanation and I appreciate your reply to my post. I have been trading forex for the past ten years and I have enough experience in trading and I cannot imagine myself copying trades from another trader , since this is a requirement for those who would like to request for pro status upgrade, I am left with no other option than to enroll my account for fx copy account. I would have preferred a situation where I will be allowed to register my own account for others who are interested to copy my trades

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 7
    the use of service with the offers on mt platform gives of chance on trader to work of decision as receiving advantage with the submission of entry as returns with the work of evaluation to distinguished of one as match with the trading profile to helps as improving the better results on completion as managing personal plan with the trading projects.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    Thanks for your careful explanation and I appreciate your reply to my post. I have been trading forex for the past ten years and I have enough experience in trading and I cannot imagine myself copying trades from another trader , since this is a requirement for those who would like to request for pro status upgrade, I am left with no other option than to enroll my account for fx copy account. I would have preferred a situation where I will be allowed to register my own account for others who are interested to copy my trades
    yes this is a good way to promote our forex trading business and skill in a big level. We can sell our signals with copy fx account and can motivate trader's to learn from our trading moves. But a fund manager needed a good helper also We should never hesitate to share our trading experience with others. Money is required and needed no doubt but its good for our karma if we are helping each other with the help of copy fx.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by somebullado View Post
    yes sometimes that the folder tab missing as broker gives of restriction on delivering service for the trader, that those to requires of more with the occupation of supporting tools and the attachment as preparing the better on arrange to work with the evaluation.
    Personally I don't use this signals in my mt4 terminal I use only my own trading system signals I have a good set up of moving averages in my forex trading charts and I love to work with short term time frames. I am working upon long term time frames learning also but my trading system is same for both long term and short term time frames. I like moving average 8,29 and 200.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast