Signals tab in MetaTrader4 missing - Page 2
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Signals tab in MetaTrader4 missing

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Question Signals tab in MetaTrader4 missing

Hello,

I've recently registered at RoboForex and wanted to use my account and MetaTrader4 for copying signals from the MQL5 community. The problem is, that even after successfully logging to the MQL5 community though the terminal, I see no Signals tab. Is it possible to use MQL5 community's signals with RoboForex at all?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Frankly, my good brother I do not own any find useful information about the question you are looking for, but I hope to find one of the brothers members with expertise in the field of forex to give you the answer on the question until all benefit them

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Mate support manager have already posted about your query now you have to visit the link. For more help you can talk to forum admin, moderator, even you can visit robo forex broker site for live chat option. Personally I don't use copy signals service in robo forex so can't help you much about it. But I am happy that you got your answer from support manager

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    This is a very new information for me and I have heard first time about this. I think you have already got the reply of your question by the support manager as hukam saying in above post. But if you want more detail about that you should go to the robo forex broker site and then click on the live chat they are also very honest and active Monday to Friday.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    This is a very new information for me and I have heard first time about this. I think you have already got the reply of your question by the support manager as hukam saying in above post. But if you want more detail about that you should go to the robo forex broker site and then click on the live chat they are also very honest and active Monday to Friday.
    Yes i think mql5 is good for the traders if they find one successful traders who can share their knowledge for them,then they can manage to see if there is a chance to get the signal from them ,i don'th think it is bad idea because there are so many experienced traders who can share signal because they are studying market vety well then they need signal for trading,if they don't know how to manage the market they don't have idea of it they will lose the chance of being successful.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    mt4 is used on pc is differne from that used hon the mt mobile is be added to the mobile trading i think i never hared aout stratige rina jis befro personaly like to do trade

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by jamila10 View Post
    I've recently sanctioned through RoboForex in addition to preferred to utilize my own company accounts in addition to MetaTrader4 regarding copying indications within the MQL5 community. The problem is, that in spite of successfully operating for the MQL5 community even though deadly, All of us notice simply no Indications tab. Is it possible to take advantage of MQL5 community's indications together with RoboForex in any way?
    Signal tab missing it is really strange and dangerous whatsoever happen better hiding behind the scene of the something like this nobody care whatsoever happened they need to start trading safe without making problem in their mind they found idea on it how the market it is sure the pair is 30 you know gbp and eur aud and usd they have ripe time so they can be harvested at the time they are ripe together or we can wait to harvest from the ripe first or to trade the market while waiting other pairs.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 2
    close your metatrade 4 and then reopen it and sign in your account if you did not found single tab then uninstall your metatrade4 and install its again i hope you will find it help full.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    we can use meta trader on phone and pc but there are some differences because phone have low space and have not much indicator for installation.but meta trader on phone is best for those traders those trade with price action and read the candles if you are depend on indicators then you should be use pc or laptop.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Signal in Forex market is so much important for all trade.To get a good result from forex market should know update the signal.Though all kinds of signal instrument do not work perfectly over all do not give up that .Keep trying to know details about this.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 538
    Quote Originally Posted by Quid View Post
    Yes i think mql5 is good for the traders if they find one successful traders who can share their knowledge for them,then they can manage to see if there is a chance to get the signal from them ,i don'th think it is bad idea because there are so many experienced traders who can share signal because they are studying market vety well then they need signal for trading,if they don't know how to manage the market they don't have idea of it they will lose the chance of being successful.
    Personally I don't like those sites signals, because first of all people are charing money for it and I don't want to use them blindly, I don't know which kind of trading method they have and many time I have seen that for first 2,3 months they are good in trading but later we able to see a margin call and stop out in their account. So its very hard to trust upon anybody now days better to learn yourself.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast