Signals tab in MetaTrader4 missing - Page 15
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Signals tab in MetaTrader4 missing

Banned
    well the it can be done if you add your ticket from your live account and asking for the community for help to solve this issue.
    They will help you further

Quote Originally Posted by kebikemor View Post
    A registered member in the MQL5 community will see the signal in it. If you are a registered member and find no signal then it is just for such trader to update or refresh their browser or app. There are more reliable sites to gain any signal that we want in trading the market, i do like the MQL5 community but i do not make use of it.
    Whether you are a registered member on mql5 or not, you will definitely see the signal panel on your trading platform if that trading platform is well installed on your computer. It is when you are trying to use the service of the signal provider that they will advice you to either login or register for mql5 account. What i can guess here is that the trader that does not not have the signal panel is using old version of mt4.

Banned
    i have facing the same problem you can write to the suppose ticket to the support manager or you can talk to the live chat to the roboforex site they will solve the issue as soon as possible but i reconmd you not t follow the signal of mt4 as that is based on signal stretchy which only some time gives you profit :)

Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    Whether you are a registered member on mql5 or not, you will definitely see the signal panel on your trading platform if that trading platform is well installed on your computer. It is when you are trying to use the service of the signal provider that they will advice you to either login or register for mql5 account. What i can guess here is that the trader that does not not have the signal panel is using old version of mt4.
    That is what the trader is saying here. The trader say he or she wants to make use of the signal that are being provided by MQL5 community and the trader is a registered member of the community, but can't find any signal to make use in MQL5 community. All traders see the news in signal panel but you have to be a member before you can use the service provided by the community.

Banned
    The signal tab is not missing when you download the Mt4 you can copy signal directly in you Mt4 only if you have subscribed to the service the service is not available to those who haven't subscribed to it for you to see the signal tab you must first subscribe to the copy fx service before you can copy signal from other people account into you own account.

Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    The signal tab is not missing when you download the Mt4 you can copy signal directly in you Mt4 only if you have subscribed to the service the service is not available to those who haven't subscribed to it for you to see the signal tab you must first subscribe to the copy fx service before you can copy signal from other people account into you own account.
    I did not have the experience of the signal tab missing on my MT4 when I downloaded it, it means that I did the right thing when I downloaded it, this may be against what this traders did. We can not do things wrongly and be expecting the best from it, that will not happen. I advice the traders that don't have the signal tab to do the downloading again.

As long as you have subscribed to mql5 then you will definitely makes used of the service that mql5 provides, if you are not a subscriber member there is no way you can make use of the service that mql5 provides, so be a member before you can see the signal and copy it into your account to trade, traders should have a good experience and understanding about forex market for them not to do things in the wrong way.

Maybe it's a server broker or internet connection problem, don't be confused in dealing with this, keep relaxing and drinking your coffee. You only need to reinstall the platform and then recheck, if it's still an error, then you only need to check other servers, this may only be a temporary error, I'm not sure that this will take too long. I sometimes find errors on my MT4 but it doesn't last long so I don't really care about it unless the error I get is too fatal to affect my trading activities.
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

No you can not copy signal from directly mt4 platform. For copy mql5 community's signal you have to login your account on that website and attach your account and then you can copy other's trader from there but you do not found any copy signal tab in mt4 platform.

For any trader to make use of the service that mql5 provides then he or she have to be a registered member of mql5 community. When you are a registered member of the mql5 community then such person may have the access of all the services that mql5 community provides. We can see the news in signals panel but we can't make use of it, until you are a registered member.

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast