Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Signals tab in MetaTrader4 missing

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Question Signals tab in MetaTrader4 missing

Hello,

I've recently registered at RoboForex and wanted to use my account and MetaTrader4 for copying signals from the MQL5 community. The problem is, that even after successfully logging to the MQL5 community though the terminal, I see no Signals tab. Is it possible to use MQL5 community's signals with RoboForex at all?

Not allowed!

RoboForex Support Support manager's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by Enjo View Post
    Hello,

I've recently registered at RoboForex and wanted to use my account and MetaTrader4 for copying signals from the MQL5 community. The problem is, that even after successfully logging to the MQL5 community though the terminal, I see no Signals tab. Is it possible to use MQL5 community's signals with RoboForex at all?
    Yes, our clients can use MQL5 signals. Please write a ticket from your Live account https://my.roboforex.com/en/help/add-a-ticket/ and our support will help you.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 4
    Hello,

Good information mate even i have not found this type of sharing in other forums +1 thumbs up added for your work and also thanks for sharing this MT4 hotkeys for us
    I can help you, this is why I started the thread
    In my initial post I have explained what is the solution. What part of it is not clear?

If you want tell me what Linux version you have and I'll tell you how to proceed exactly.

- - - Updated - - -

Hello,

MT4 is used on a PC is different from that used on the MT4 mobile phones, because phones usually have a very limited specs, so not all features can be added to the mobile trading, while the frequently used files on MT4 certainly still can be read by mobile MT4.this indicator is good and also measured by some good traders but to me i like to trade the moving average to trade in this currency pair these indicators moves with the chart and get the correct direction very some time but mostly we cannot understand them

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Hello,

i use the metatrader4 for iphone in apple store and i see its very closet because you cannot use it as well as the windows version who can use a lit of options to trade easily with some costume indicators or experts or scripts
    so please give us a best metatrader for mobile ... ios , androidthis indicator is good and also measured by some good traders but to me i like to trade the moving average to trade in this currency pair these indicators moves with the chart and get the correct direction very some time but mostly we cannot understand them

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Hello,

i use the metatrader4 for iphone in apple store and i see its very closet because you cannot use it as well as the windows version who can use a lit of options to trade easily with some costume indicators or experts or scripts
    so please give us a best metatrader for mobile ... ios , android

Many thanks with regard to discussing this particular sign We in no way make use of this sign until right now however searching really fascinating I'll make use of this sign without a doubt this we could observe 5, 6 buying and selling sets in a single chance after that that isn't a poor buying and selling sign whatsoever I'll include 1 many thanks with this line good

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    I have lately authorized from RoboForex as well as desired to make use of my personal accounts as well as MetaTrader4 with regard to duplicating indicators in the MQL5 neighborhood. The issue is, which despite effectively working towards the MQL5 neighborhood although the fatal, We observe absolutely no Indicators tabs. Can you really make use of MQL5 community's indicators along with RoboForex whatsoever?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 28
    Hello,

if any problem with communication in mql5 community .at first you see your mt4 option is ok for communication to mql5 community .if it is ok than you can apply in roboforex live chart than given you problem i think robofrex worker given a good solution for your problem and you can communication in mql5 community .ok

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Hello,

If The idea expert adviser is usually good subsequently share your strategy The item expert adviser will be using, how much lot size This is using, can be That increasing the lot size or Dependable throughout single size? can be The idea scalping expert as well as short term? intranet or maybe swinger? trades using one pair or maybe numerous pairs, what are usually your specification regarding It robot? what are your current inputs AS WELL AS output parameters you use selected. is This martingale base robot as well as what? these are generally some concerns for you to answer
    Its very easy to download meta trader 4 software i think you should clear you virus first from your computer or format your pc and after that download robo forex broker meta trader 4 software its a very simple process there should be no problem to download its meta trader 4 software

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Hello,

MT4 is used on a PC is different from that used on the MT4 mobile phones, because phones usually have a very limited specs, so not all features can be added to the mobile trading, while the frequently used files on MT4 certainly still can be read by mobile MT4.Well this is a very new strategy, i think i never heard about this strategy rina ji before personally i like to do trade by following market trend this type of trading strategy is very differ from my own analysis and trading strategy i need a lot of practice for this i will try to test this strategy also and hope you will add more screenshots in near future in this thread

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I've recently sanctioned through RoboForex in addition to preferred to utilize my own company accounts in addition to MetaTrader4 regarding copying indications within the MQL5 community. The problem is, that in spite of successfully operating for the MQL5 community even though deadly, All of us notice simply no Indications tab. Is it possible to take advantage of MQL5 community's indications together with RoboForex in any way?

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast