why mt4 for small account
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: why mt4 for small account

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9

why mt4 for small account

hi all traders i used mt4 platform many times for dealing . i think trading with mt4 with a big amount like 100.000 or more will not be safe if you are trading with a dealing desk broker . the safest way to invest amount like this is trading with a non dealing desk broker with any platform .

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Well are you saying that all mt4 account are dealing desk accounts or brokers well I doubt that because am sure that mt4 platform just connect you to the price market,its your broker that you should confirm with weather your account is on a dealing desk or non dealing desk and am sure that roboforex broker is a non dealing desk broker.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    hi all traders i used mt4 platform many times for dealing . i think trading with mt4 with a big amount like 100.000 or more will not be safe if you are trading with a dealing desk broker . the safest way to invest amount like this is trading with a non dealing desk broker with any platform .
    Well dear it is depends on us . We can invest more and loss money. More investment surely increases our risk in this business and more investment is not good for the newbies. These traders have much fear and face much loss because of more risk so low investment is better for the newbies in start.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Mt4 is for small account because it connects you witha market and here people invest and take a risk on a small amount of money , mt4 is good for investing n small amount of money, and it is very good for us due to connecting us with a market regularly

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 11
    Mt4 is for small account because here traders invest small amount of money and its is not for big riskey moments, here traders take a risk on small amount of money and here they try to earn money on doing much more comments as they can, and they work hard and giving more time to forex

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    i think that mt4 is better than any othet tradng platform as here one can make profit very easily if he has the basic idea about the market so learn about the market and then make profit as much as you want , jut need to have a better idea about the market and then he can make prfoit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    bro i think that roboforex is not an dealing desk broker so i have investment of $510 here in my trading account in start i also have $50 investment but i never feel something strange and difficult in mt4 software so i think that its not a dealing desk broker......

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 3
    you are wrong.mt4 trading terminal is not for small amount.here you can trade with big amount.Many big trader use mt4 soft for trading.This software is very popular also.Most of the trader like to use mt4 trading soft.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    It is not necessary dear , mt4 is for trading purpose. Whether we do trade with small account or with large investment, if we have much experience then we will able to do trade with any investment but a trader who is new should try to do less investment as possible.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    Who said metatrader4 is for small account only ? it's your misconception dear i have seen traders with balance over 50,000$ are using metatrader4 for software purpose. So it's all your mindset and second thing metatrader4 is the best software for trading.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast