why you must improve your strategy monthly
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: why you must improve your strategy monthly

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9

why you must improve your strategy monthly

as we know that Forex market is a dynamic market that mean you strategy will not work for some times or work with out enough quality so you must improve this strategy as you can to face this risky market and to face any loss in the future.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    as we know that Forex market is a dynamic market that mean you strategy will not work for some times or work with out enough quality so you must improve this strategy as you can to face this risky market and to face any loss in the future.
    I feel our purpose in this forex is clear that to achieve success in getting a good income in this trade, but we have to remember in this trade is how we do trade with the skills to build a strategy that will be used to benefit or profit in the trade so that a good strategy would be to get a good profit, and for that all merchants will continue to improve how they have a good strategy in their trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    Market sentiment changing day by day... here is needed perfect money management with better strategies... So of course a trader should change his strategy by depending on market sentiment...

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Russel2012 View Post
    Market sentiment changing day by day... here is needed perfect money management with better strategies... So of course a trader should change his strategy by depending on market sentiment...
    Though there is no perfect strategy, that does not mean that we should change our strategy on a monthly basis, the strategy can be modified to suit the market well and without modifying if we god for using different strategies it will take some time for trader to adopt the strategy and thus we should with the strategy which suits us the well.

Not allowed!
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    i do not support to change your strategy frequently because it will affect your normal trading.Just see the market movement and try to stick with your strategy.never broken your money management policy. it is a big issue in trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 11
    i think the strategy is changed according the market situation and you should try this strategy for specific period and if you failed and make losses or dont make profit you can improve from it or you can change it but the most important is depends on , and dont search for the hard one there is many of easy and make profit more than hard strategy ..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jony92 View Post
    i do not support to change your strategy frequently because it will affect your normal trading.Just see the market movement and try to stick with your strategy.never broken your money management policy. it is a big issue in trading.
    you are right i wonder why will someone be thinking of changing his trading strategy when the strategy is bringing in profit when use so why change it,though if the strategy is not profitable enough one might change it but if the strategy is paying i dont think one need reason so change it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 6
    not monthly but every month i try to learn some new thing to make my strategy strong but if my strategy show consistent bad results then i try to improve it and test it on demo account but rarely i improve my trading system cause i am trading on strong strategy which not require every month modification.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    Forex is the risky business and here we invest the real money so that we have to analyze the trading scheme not on the monthly basis but day by day, most of the traders join the business of forex on the professional basis, and those are the expert in this field, we should make the real money investment here in the forex market, without wasting the time, because here in the forex most of the the people make million of dollar in the forex market, we should make the real invest to earn some money

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    In my opinion, we do not need to improve the trading strategy periodically. Improve our trading strategy can lead to a tendency to keep changing trading strategy. Should we make a trading journal for new experiences or things that need our attention/aware on the market.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast