Trading with multiple pairs, is it possible?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trading with multiple pairs, is it possible?

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 0

Trading with multiple pairs, is it possible?

There are traders who like to use only one pair for trading in a time and there are traders who prefer to trade with more than one pair in a time. Each of them has his own consideration and reason to do it. Which one is your style? Do you prefer to use only one pair in a time? Or maybe only using one pair in a time but you can use another pair in another pair. Is it possible to trade with more than one pair in the same time?

From my own experience, trading with more than one pair in a time is not effective and causing unnecessary loss. I prefer to trade with one pair only in a time but I can use another pair in another time when I've made analysis to one pair. What about you, mate? If there is suggestion or opinion or sharing experience, feel free to share here. Thanks...

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    Trading with multiple pairs is not the issue in the market, so far the trader can handle it very well. In the light of working in the market, traders will have to be careful in doing this, because the rules and principles of working with different trading pairs might be different. There is no much issue here though.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 216
    Given: 113
    I like to trade with the major currency pairs which have low spreads. I think that choosing a single pair will limit our earning potential in Forex and also it will not be possible to concentrate on all the pairs that are available to trade in our terminal. I like pairs like eurusd, gbpusd, eurjpy, usdjpy, audusd and gbpjpy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Yeah trading with major currency pairs is a very good thing I think its depend upon our trading system too if you are really getting a good result with one time frame use then for sure you should use that but its important to use multiple time frames for good trading analysis, form multi time frames you can get a good idea about market trend too

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    it is possible to trade with multi pairs and even will get more chances to collect more pips, but traders need to understand them because have different characteristic, and also some of them will move opposite each others, that's why there is method to trade with multipairs

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Well that's true there are many types of currency pairs in this market, and we have to know about the currency correlation also in forex. That's true that we can make money in two pairs within same time but its very important to know about the good trading patterns also and only your trading experience can help you to find them

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Well, if I have a big capital then I don't hesitate to trade with multiple pairs, but whenever I try to trade with multiple pairs then I keep money management in my mind, and another thing that I do most, that is buying on support and selling on resistance on any pair, I use fibonacci tool for this purpose. If we do this thing then I don't think that all of our trades will go wrong.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    According to me no matter we are doing trading with a single pair or doing trading multiple pair we have to always keep in mind that we have to not break the rule of money management and risk management in trading. Even with small amount we can do trade in multiple pairs by using small lot size. But we should know about our trading niche before that

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    There is nothing bad in trading with multiple pairs, except that the trader should be ready to face the reality of it. No matter what the situation is, trader should make sure they understand. what they are doing, and their system works with the trading pairs they choose. But this does not stop the fact that forex trader are more secured with a single or minimal trading pairs.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Well risk factor will be always there so no matter you are using one or two pair for trading its very important to follow trading discipline I think you are correct silverlady if we are ready to face the reality and have a good psychological commitment then we can surely do trade with two currency pairs. I personally like to follow couple of pairs for trading

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast