Roboforex Forum, an easy way to get started. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Roboforex Forum, an easy way to get started.

Quote Originally Posted by debian View Post
    Well.. in other forum you has good reputation with always giving good strategy plus market analyzer , maybe not for long your status can be upgrade be a pro and also you have more chance to win of this contest , once you get a prize you can continue of your trading journey and hopefully you will stay in here to share your idea and experience
    I really hope so bro, but I give all decision to admin and mods of this forum. After having some bad days, I think slowly I can covered my loss. Now my account has reached its positive balance, I am very glad of it, and sure thanks to Roboforum and Roboforex.
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    dear friend, i see that you have good commitment as a member at this forum , you want to make it clear and i support your action with always report them who did copas or break the rules, it will help us to feel comfortable for sharing each others, forum roboforex is our home to grow up together, then i believe all members here will follow for what was done by our friend,
    I hope it's not only me but all of the member of this forum. We have seen other forex forum closed because so many cheater there and I won't it happens here, we need to work together, thanks for your commitment too.
    “Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by erespe View Post
    I hope it's not only me but all of the member of this forum. We have seen other forex forum closed because so many cheater there and I won't it happens here, we need to work together, thanks for your commitment too.
    The great initiative by Roboforex to group the member of the forum into different levels can work automatically to keep the forum clean and prevent spammers and cheaters. We are all members of the same family and part of the Roboforex forum so we should all try to contribute our best in making the forum a more useful place for new entrants.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12